CPM at WWF release of Thornback ray

mls

https://www.wwf.dk/nyhed/h-k-h-kronprinsessen-skal-udsaette-forhistorisk-rokke-i-kattegat/

In 2020, the Crown Princess was appointed president of the WWF World Wide Fund for Nature, which works to protect endangered species and spread solutions that can ensure a better future for nature and the planet. The release of the Thornback ray from the Kattegat Center will create new knowledge among both researchers and fishermen, as the majority of the 13 Danish Thornback rays today are threatened with extinction. This is the first time Thornback ray will be released into Danish waters, and the release is the result of a collaboration between the WWF World Wide Fund for Nature and H&M, which since 2011 have been global partners in areas such as climate and responsible water consumption.

No photos so far, but:

"SE and HØR used the opportunity to ask her if she had been in contact with Crown Prince Frederik's brother at Château de Cayx.

Have they been in contact with Prince Joachim and Marie?
- Of course we have been in constant contact with them. My husband has been down and visiting him and he came home and was very happy and relieved that it was the brother he knows. And he is as talkative as he has always been"

17 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

That's great to hear about Joachim, a huge relief for Frederik and the Queen I'm sure.

Mary looks lovely, great to see her back

He was very lucky.

Great to see Frederik and Mary today. So far, this year has been so very quiet re the DRF and official events.

I really hope that the bloody virus doesn't ruin too much of the rest of the year...Not just for royal watching.