CPM participates in virtual Copenhagen Fashion Summit+

mls

12. oktober 2020

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen overværer CFS+ som protektor for Global Fashion Agenda - virtuelt .Kl. 15.00

12. October 2020, 3:00 pm

HRH The Crown Princess attends virtual CFS+ as patron of Global Fashion Agenda.

H.R.H. The Crown Princess is patron of Global Fashion Agenda, which is a sustainability forum for the fashion industry's top executives and decision makers.

https://www.globalfashionagenda.com/about-cfs/

https://www.globalfashionagenda.com/cfs/speakers-and-programme/

CFS + is a digital summit focusing on sustainable fashion organized by the Global Fashion Agenda. CFS + will on the 12th-13th. October bring together key stakeholders from across the global fashion industry, experts, NGOs, media and politicians to discuss sustainable solutions in the fashion industry. The digital meeting will include videos, a digital matchmaking platform for fashion companies and a number of panel debates.

3:00 — 4:15 PM CEST Day 1

Live interviews with visionary leaders

No none if the interviews so far are live. I have watched the first 15 minutes and at seems like the entire CFS+ is all pre-recorded. But I guess it is better than a totally cancelling in these Covid19 times.

The interview with Mary was recorded last Wedneysday I think (she has the exactly same clothes and earrings on as when she attended the FN girl day). 

So that means F&M and children can have a full Autumn holiday, maybe in Trend. :)