mls

Additions to F&M's calendar 2021

https://kongehuset.dk/en/news/cancellation-of-new-years-banquet-and-new-years-levees-in-2021

"As a consequence of the continuing spread of COVID-19 in Denmark, Her Majesty The Queen has decided to cancel the New Year’s banquet for the government, the Speaker of the Danish Parliament, representatives of official Denmark and the Court on 1 January 2021. The subsequent New Year’s levees for the Danish Supreme Court, the Officer Corps of Royal Life Guards and the Guard Hussar Regiment, the diplomatic corps, the Defence, the Danish Emergency Management Agency, the I., II. and III. ranking classes and representatives of large national organizations and royal patronages which were supposed to have taken place on 4 and 5 January are likewise cancelled.

During The Queen’s reign, the tradition-rich New Year’s celebration in the Royal Danish House has been cancelled only once before.

That occurred in 2005 as a consequence of the tsunami in Southeast Asia at Christmastime in 2004.

Instead, a small New Year’s levee will be held at Christiansborg Palace on 4 January 2021 for the prime minister and a few other representatives of official Denmark."

Added: The planned event on 4. January is also cancelled.

https://www.dr.dk/presse/baade-stjerner-og-breddeidraet-hyldes-i-aarets-store-sportsshow

Crown Prince Frederik is one of the profiles in DR’s big sports show, which pays tribute to the best Danish stars and their achievements during a different but beautiful sports year.

Crown Prince Frederik presents the award to "Sports Name of the Year", when the greatest sports achievements from the past year are celebrated in "Sport 2020", which due to the corona situation has moved from Boxen in Herning to a studio in DR-village in Copenhagen .

On Saturday 2 January at 21.00, DR invites all of Denmark to the big show, where this year's sports prizes will be awarded and both the elite and the breadth of Danish sports will be honoured for their efforts.

In connection with the selection of "Sports Name of the Year", Crown Prince Frederik has been on the judging committee with, among others, Michael Laudrup, Camilla Martin and Minister of Culture Joy Mogensen.

In the article it seem like the show has already taken place? There are pictures from the show with the background 'Sport 2020' both with the guests, the hosts (who have different clothes on than at last year's show) and Crown Prince Frederik. The singer Christopher who comes and sing at the show is there also already a picture of in the article. But in the same article, they write that the show first will take place on 2. January.

I'm confused 😅 Maybe the show unofficial took place before Christmas or yesterday and then is just aired on 2. January?

24 minutes ago, JosephineDane said:

But in the same article, they write that the show first will take place on 2. January.

I'm confused 😅 Maybe the show unofficial took place before Christmas or yesterday and then is just aired on 2. January?

Who knows.

The article is published today and the awards will be to sports achievements of 2020, which on Saturday will be "last year".

It's probably just separately filmed or photographed segments without an audience.

18 hours ago, YnaShii25 said:

Wow! We will see Mary a lot. 💕

Nice to have a bit more official events. I have added them to the board calendar.

Do you people have the 'Upcoming events' block on the front page of the board? On the right side.

2 minutes ago, mls said:

Nice to have a bit more official events. I have added them to the board calendar.

Do you people have a 'Upcoming events' block on the front page of the board? On the right side.

I know. We are hoping for more so we could see them always. 

I can't see 'Upcoming events' block that you are talking about.

21 minutes ago, YnaShii25 said:

I can't see 'Upcoming events' block that you are talking about.

Try this: Move the cursor on top of the little white arrow (the drop box) on the far left side of the board.

When the 'block manager' opens, you can (I hope) drag the 'Upcoming events' block to the right side of the board which should have room for the block. Click 'Finish editing'

It's the list of events that are coming up on the calendar.

15 minutes ago, mls said:

Try this: Move the cursor on top of the little white arrow (the drop box) on the far left side of the board.

When the 'block manager' opens, you can (I hope) drag the 'Upcoming events' block to the right side of the front page of the board which should have room for the block. Click 'Finish editing'

It's the list of events that are coming up on the calendar.

Saw it already! Thank you so much 💕

https://www.danskindustri.dk/arrangementer/soeg/arrangementer/it-og-digitalisering/launch-event---elements-of-ai-livestreaming/

CPF attends 'Elements of AI' virtual launch event - 6. April 2021

Elements of AI is a free online artificial intelligence training program designed to provide the general public with a basic understanding of artificial intelligence.

Elements of AI was developed by the University of Helsinki together with the Finnish consulting firm Reaktor. In connection with Finland's EU Presidency in 2019, the Finnish Government and the European Commission decided to make the course available in all European languages in order to give all Europeans the opportunity to gain basic knowledge of artificial intelligence.

Elements of AI is now ready to be launched in Danish, and in the presence of H.R.H. The Crown Prince is therefore holding DI together with the Finnish Embassy in Denmark and the project's Danish academic partner, the University of Copenhagen, a virtual launch event, which you can take part in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://bfmp.dk/

World Food Summit 2021 - Better Food for More People

Achieving a safe, healthy, and sustainable food system for people and planet requires strong leaders to act together on the global food challenges. On the 15th and 16th of April 2021, the Danish Minister for Food, Agriculture and Fisheries will host the fifth annual World Food Summit – Better Food for More People live from the National Parliament in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Opening speech - Crown Prince Frederik

I wonder if this will be a pre-recorded speech since I can imagine F&M and children going on Easter vacation. There is added a time, but it may mean that the virtual event starts at 14.00 in Denmark and Mary's speech is at 14.30 (the event starts at 07.00 in Mexico, which is 7 hours behind Danish time)

2 minutes ago, JosephineDane said:

I wonder if this will be a pre-recorded speech since I can imagine F&M and children going on Easter vacation.

Yes, it probably is pre-recorded.

:SmilieHappy:

https://www.kongehuset.dk/nyheder/kongeskibet-dannebrogs-sejlsaeson-2021

The Royal Yacht's sailing season includes:

"The first highlight of this year's sailing season will be Sunday 13 June, when the Queen will take part in the celebration of the 100th anniversary of

Denmark's reunion with Southern Jutland. Last year, the Royal House's planned activities were canceled in July.

This year, it is planned that the Queen will participate in the postponed celebration with a program inspired by the event that took place in 1920.

His Royal Highness the Crown Prince and His Royal Highness Prince Christian will also participate in parts of the celebration."

https://genforeningen2020.dk/arrangementskalender/?page=&s=&date=2021-06-13%2c&place=&category=&activity=8653

20. maj 2021

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager i konference ved Kronprins Frederiks Center for Offentlig Ledelse.

Strandgade 25D, København, kl. 9.00.

21. maj 2021

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager som protektor for Plant et Træ i plantning af frugttræsplantage.

Børnehaven Eskebøl Allé 1, Kastrup, kl. 11.15.

https://plant-et-trae.dk/

Nothing added for Mary today. Could be, that she left her calendar empty hoping her father would be able to come to Denmark.

And 25th May

After summer

The award ceremony takes place at Amalienborg Palace on August 27, 2021

HRH Crown Prince Frederik International Business Awards is awarded to individuals or companies abroad who present an outstanding effort in promoting sustainable Danish products, services and values worldwide.

https://dkuk.org/others-news/hrh-crown-prince-frederik-international-business-awards/

The 2021 Carlsberg Foundation Research Prizes will be presented by Crown Princess Mary - 5. September 2021