General news for F&M 2021

mls

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may be colored by the fact that they are my Crown Prince Couple, but isn’t it quite unique the way Frederik and Mary interact with us Danes on their social media?

Sharing casual photos from their private living room of the 4 children enthusiastically watching the semifinals in front of the tv (and the children’s Playstation 😜) A photo of Frederik (taking by his son) in the hunting lodge calling Victoria in Sweden. A video of Frederik sitting in the living room (with his family in the couch in the background) congratulating our national handball team on Skype over his cellphone. 

We have also before seen F&M share photos directly home from the couch, with their legs up, while watching Danish theater performances online. (To support the culture life) We get posts from F&M with selfies from the home office and with a longer personal text they have written themselves. Mary often shares private photos of the family, everyday moments and the nature. Frederik sharing a picture of him going to the finally re-opened hairdresser after a long lockdown exactly as all other untamed long-haired Danes that day. F&M reports ‘live’ on their social media during Royal Run. And etc. F&M reports ‘live’ on their social media during Royal Run. And etc. You know each Royal House has its own way of doing things, good, but I do think this is quite unique and something F&M should have credit for. 

It's not possible for me to compare to what other royal families do. I have really very little interest in them. From the Swedes, Victoria & family, there seems to be a constant flow of photos, videos and "little greetings". I see them when scrolling for news because every single one of them is reported in the press in my country...

I am glad there's much less of that from F&M: The way it's now, you can actually say: "Look how the kids have grown" because you haven't seen a photo of them for some time.

Personally, I think that is the way it should be until the kids are older.

I do like that F&M use the "I" in some of their posts. It's more personal.

BTW, I don't think the photo of the kids watching handball was from their living room. The TV is not very big...;) And the Play Station..

I think it's more likely, that the photo was from one of the kids room or a room that is used to play PlayStation (or whatever) or something like that.

https://www.seoghoer.dk/kongelige/danskere-undrer-sig-hvor-er-kronprinsfamilien

the crown prince couple and the children are currently in Trend in northern Jutland, where the royal family has their beautiful, isolated hunting property.

There are indications that the Crown Prince arrived in North Jutland over the weekend, because on Saturday he was spotted by photographers on Molslinjen

ferry on his way to Aarhus.

Isn't that Christian with corona-hair? BTW, did we see the rest of the family in the short video from yesterday or is this a father and son weekend?

Foto: Presse-fotos.dk

frederik2.jpg

frederik_10.jpg

Royal Run is postponed until September

https://www.kongehuset.dk/en/news/royal-run-2021-is-postponed-until-september

Due to the situation with COVID-19, Royal Run in Denmark is postponed from May until Sunday, 12 September 2021.

Work is underway to find a new date for Royal Run 2021 in Greenland.

In connection with the postponement, His Royal Highness The Crown Prince says:
“It has been decided to postpone Royal Run yet again until 12 September, when we hope that it will again be possible to gather so many people for a running fest. In the meantime, we must make sure to keep body and soul going. Especially just now in the dark period – it provides energy and physical well-being. So, I hope that many of you will use the time from now until 12 September on maintaining the enjoyment of exercise and running that Royal Run has already brought about.”

This could be from Fredensborg. People walking in the background and all that. I doubt there are people walking around very close to the

place in Trend.

Foto: Kongehuset ©

Royal%20Run.jpg

What a lovely morning video to announce that Royal Run must be postponed to September. Vincent and Josephine are cool and it's great to exercise with ones kids. You can almost feel the beautiful frosty weather in your cheeks. I think it's recorded in the park at Fredensborg, isn’t it?

And nice picture of the three 😊

6 hours ago, mls said:

Running was therefore also on the program when the Crown Prince together with his two youngest children, Their Royal Highnesses Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine, this weekend was out for a walk in the winter weather.

This could be from Fredensborg. People walking in the background and all that. I doubt there are people walking around very close to the

place in Trend.

Maybe recorded Friday/Saturday morning before going to Trend.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 8:57 AM, mls said:

Next week is winter holidays for Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine. No trip to the chalet in Verbier this year.

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/nyder-vinterferien-kronprinsfamilien-har-forladt-koebenhavn

Mary and Frederik have left Amalienborg

The flag is not up in the daytime these days, and that means that Mary and Frederik and the children have left Amalienborg and Copenhagen to enjoy week 7 elsewhere in the country.

Previous years, the Crown Prince family have been on winter holiday in Verbier, Switzerland, but this is of course not possible with the strict corona restrictions.

The Crown Prince family has several places where they can enjoy a few good days at home in Denmark. One of the places is the hunting lodge in Trend in northern Jutland.

Other options are Kancellihuset in Fredensborg, Gråsten or Marselisborg.

Wherever F&M and children have gone to spend the children's winter holiday, the weather in Denmark has been fantastic the last few weeks. Clear frosty weather with sun, snow and blue skies. Pure wellness for the soul. Tonight, up to 15 cm of snow has fallen on Zealand. Unfortunately, it looks like the weather from tomorrow will turn to plus degrees, rain and gray weather. Let’s hope the snow can stay a few more days now it is the Danish school children’s winter holiday this week.

15 hours ago, mls said:

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/nyder-vinterferien-kronprinsfamilien-har-forladt-koebenhavn

Mary and Frederik have left Amalienborg

The flag is not up in the daytime these days, and that means that Mary and Frederik and the children have left Amalienborg and Copenhagen to enjoy week 7 elsewhere in the country.

Previous years, the Crown Prince family have been on winter holiday in Verbier, Switzerland, but this is of course not possible with the strict corona restrictions.

The Crown Prince family has several places where they can enjoy a few good days at home in Denmark. One of the places is the hunting lodge in Trend in northern Jutland.

Other options are Kancellihuset in Fredensborg, Gråsten or Marselisborg.

They will have another different winter holiday this year. 

Hope they will still enjoy the winter with their children ❤️

7 minutes ago, YnaShii25 said:

So they are in Trend again. That is where they will spend the winter holiday with their children. 

Could be correct but articles like these need to be taken with a grain of salt...Billed Bladet and the press seem to go for Trend every time they don't know where they are.

21 minutes ago, mls said:

Could be correct but articles like these need to be taken with a grain of salt...Billed Bladet and the press seem to go for Trend every time they don't know where they are.

There is an article on Billed Bladet saying that the Crown Prince Couple is not in Amalienborg. Because the flags are down. That they have left their residence there. Maybe to spend the winter holiday somewhere else.

Maybe it's true that they are back in Trend again. 

Edited by mls
Merged two posts

7 hours ago, YnaShii25 said:

There is an article on Billed Bladet saying that the Crown Prince Couple is not in Amalienborg. Because the flags are down. That they have left their residence there. Maybe to spend the winter holiday somewhere else.

Yes, I posted the article. They are not at Amalienborg. Could be that Her&Nu does know that they are in Trend.

I remember old articles in Billed Bladet (and others) about the family spending their holiday in Trend but they were in fact been spotted somewhere else.

7 hours ago, mls said:

Yes, I posted the article. They are not at Amalienborg. Could be that Her&Nu does know that they are in Trend.

I remember old articles in Billed Bladet (and others) about the family spending their holiday in Trend but they have in fact been spotted somewhere else.

Well we don't know exactly where they are. But yeah it's winter holiday so they are spending sometime somewhere they could enjoy coz they can't go to Verbier. 

Well I hope they could post something. Or someone would spot them there.

2 hours ago, mls said:

According to the cover, the CPC are in Trend.

Don't know about the pic. Can you do skiing like that in Denmark or is it an old one?

The last week we have had a good amount of snow and we have been able to ski, ice skate, etc. We don’t have mountains .. but we do have some smaller ski slopes around where you can ski a bit, but it’s not that fun. I tend to think it's an old picture. 

And yes, the media always guess on Trend when they don’t know where the Crown Prince family is.. it is also a place the CP family love 😊 A quiet place in the middle of a forrest.

2 hours ago, mls said:

According to the cover, the CPC are in Trend.

Don't know about the pic. Can you do skiing like that in Denmark or is it an old one?

image.png.a18fb250f2ec42e8c0c7945c578fd6e2.png 

I think it's an old pic. Same outfit, boots, poles, etc from Verbier 

https://ekstrabladet.dk/incoming/1uh93n/8007522/IMAGE_ALTERNATES/p400/dcx-78765768-20200217180127