Izzieq

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Paulamary said:

So I found this girl in the new Royal Run video (the one that came out today), if you guys want to spot her. 

And yes, I am bored at work right now lol ; ) 

Oh so THAT's what they were filming that day...the video!  Pretty cool!!

https://via.ritzau.dk/pressemeddelelse/royal-run-har-naet-over-18000-tilmeldinger-pa-et-dogn?publisherId=1874227&releaseId=13639203

"Yesterday, Thursday 16 December at At 12:00, the sale started, and today, Friday 17 December, i.e one day after the registration began,

the royal event has already rounded 18,398 start numbers."

One of the two new locations next year is Næstved, where Herlufsholm is. Would be great to see Christian/his class/the school participating!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

⬆️

https://via.ritzau.dk/pressemeddelelse/hkh-kronprinsessen-kommer-til-naestved?publisherId=13559609&releaseId=13643195

"The mayor of Næstved Carsten Rasmussen welcomes the royal news: - I am really looking forward to showing Næstved from it's very best sides when H.E.H. The Crown Princess comes by along with 11,999 other participants. It is absolutely amazing that she is not just a guest, but jumps in the running shoes on an equal footing with the rest of us. I can well reveal that we are already in full swing with the preparations."

Herlufsholm is in Næstved and it would be nice to see Christian and the school participate but according to the school calendar,

that weekend seems to be home weekend. He could, of course, participate in the run anyway.

I had thought the same thing when I saw what cities she would be running in.  It would be nice to see some of the students running.  

I see she is also running in Kolding.  Now the question is...will she wear the short she received....lol?

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.