Royal Run 2022

Izzieq

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is so impressive to see how the idea to do something for Frederik's 50th that involved getting people outside and doing some physical activity has grown to this huge event in just 4 years.  People really seem to have embraced the concept and love being out there and walking, jogging, running or just on the sidelines watching and cheering others on!  Plus the fact that the Crown Prince family are out there with them, running, interacting with them, cheering everyone on I think adds to people's enthusiasm as well!  It is not just them watching from a stage or balcony...they are right there with everyone else!  

Oh and that photo of Frederik on the bike with Christian and Vincent in the basket is hilarious!!  

"- It was an insanely cool experience that so many came to cheer - not just on us, but on everyone. It gave a special energy, says Prince Christian, who ended up running away from his father, and thus has won over him at all distances. An important achievement for the 16-year-old prince, who has lovingly teased the Crown Prince throughout the day. When, after his five kilometres, he was asked what his time was, he replied with a twinkle in his eye that it was not so important - as long as it was faster than his father's. After the last ten kilometres, the Crown Prince also had the surplus to joke that he was beaten by his son. - I mean he had a duty to do so, he smiles before adding: - I thought I would take him on the last three kilometres. That in a way there was something that would break for him. But it did not."

0efb695f-dff8-4127-9dea-e88c1168aff7.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.