• mls pinned this topic
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mls unpinned and pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, mls said:

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/familiehygge-i-de-vildeste-omgivelser-her-nyder-mary-og-frederik-vinterferien

The article says the CP family spends their two week winter holiday in Verbier but I don't know if they know or just speculate.

It sounded like they knew but who knows.  There has been zero sighting of them there.  Unless BB was tipped off that they were there.  

Thanks. The article is speculating, that Christian and Isabella were not in Verbier at all.

Don't know when the photos are taken, but it is possible, that they couldn't take an extra week off school and arrived after the first week.

Or they just don't fancy skiing with the parents and younger siblings anymore. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

4. March 2022

https://www.kongehuset.dk/foto-video/blomster-ved-den-ukrainske-ambassade

It is infinitely sad what we are experiencing in Europe right now, and it is heartbreaking to follow the situation in Ukraine. My family and I are deeply touched by the images and stories we witness daily. It makes a very big impression.

Fortunately, we can also tell our children about the unity that the rest of Europe and the world community are showing the Ukrainian people, and about the great relief work that is going on. It is important that we maintain hope and share the good that also happens in the midst of all the cruel.

Before school this morning, my youngest children and I made our way past the Ukrainian embassy. On behalf of my family, I send the warmest thoughts to the Ukrainian people 🇺🇦

- The Crown Prince.

Foto: Keld Navntoft, Kongehuset ©

4-marts-1.jpg

4-marts-4.jpg?width=600px

4-marts-2.jpg

4-marts-3.jpg

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/se-de-nye-billeder-kronprinsesse-mary-dukkede-uventet-op#141868-1

Yesterday, Saturday, Mary at the Danish Warmblood Stallion show in Herning and in the evening, she also attended the ECCO gala show.

Princess Benedikte, as patron, and Princess Natalie also attended.

Foto: Alex Tran

mary_09.jpg?w=1678&fp-x=0.5&fp-y=0.5&fit    22_03_12_19_38_15_org__DAM7316.jpg-768x1

mary_04.jpg?w=1678&fp-x=0.5&fp-y=0.5&fit

mary_03.jpg?w=1678&fp-x=0.5&fp-y=0.5&fit

mary_05.jpg?w=1678&fp-x=0.5&fp-y=0.5&fit

mary_06.jpg?w=1678&fp-x=0.5&fp-y=0.5&fit

• 3 weeks later...

Per this article from the Daily Mail Mary was spotted in Australia on a private visit.  I am not posting the photos separately because they seem like pap pics taken from a distance.  The article is a vapid mess...it is the Daily Mail after all....but at least we can hope that this means she got to finally see her family after more than 2 years.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10670777/Princess-Mary-Denmark-spotted-Melbourne-childhood-friend-surprise-visit-Australia.html

1 hour ago, Izzieq said:

I am not posting the photos separately because they seem like pap pics taken from a distance. 

Well, I am.  ;) Was that the only one? Thanks

Without security...:rolleyes: Amber Petty is not her childhood friend.

56033063-10670777-image-a-11_16486952203

Daily Mail isn't into letting accuracy get in the way of their flowery prose. Lol

There was another photo but it was just Amber exiting a mini mart it looked like. 

And can the Daily Mail please learn her correct title.  They do it on purpose to foreign royals I've heard.  Annoying. 

1 hour ago, Izzieq said:

And can the Daily Mail please learn her correct title. 

It's Daily Mail Australia. They have difficulty getting the titles correct. It's Princess Mary or Prince Frederik most of the time, or Crown Princess in one sentence and

Princess in the next. Lots of Americans use the "Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark" which is hardly used anywhere else.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.