General news for F&M 2022

mls

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They keep going on about how there was no security with her.  Lol.  Of course her security is there.  They are just good about being invisible. No way she is traveling completely on her own.  

It sounds like she may have been there for about a week.  Glad she got to see her family. 

Of course she isn't...Having seen such a huge amount of photos over the years, the PETs are pretty easy to spot but wouldn't necessarily be for everyone.

I was wondering if there was perhaps a birthday party for family and friends?

36 minutes ago, mls said:

Of course she isn't...Having seen such a huge amount of photos over the years, the PETs are pretty easy to spot but wouldn't necessarily be for everyone.

I was wondering if there was perhaps a birthday party for family and friends?

Oh there could have been a belated celebration.  Had not thought of that.  Good Point.  

https://honey.nine.com.au/royals/princess-mary-in-australia-private-visit-to-see-family-and-friends-after-borders-reopen/a3979ce3-06df-4eab-8635-67ed33c0fd4c?ocid=social-9Honey

She is "believed" to have bought a "coral-coloured two-piece suit" at Scanlan and Theodore...;) and they have checked Billed Bladet that she has been confirmed to have

arrived in Aus but not the part that she's already left.

There's also a video interview with Jesper Høvring on "on his iconic gowns".

4 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

Do we know if Mary is still in Australia? The lack of agenda this week is suprising. 

Not sure.  I had thought per the Court that she was either back or on her way back.   Yes, her agenda has been sparse for a while tbh.  Same goes for Frederik.  I just realized that it has been 2 months since they've had a joint engagement.  Last one was the TV show for Mary's birthday.  Not sure what is going on. 

58 minutes ago, Izzieq said:

Not sure.  I had thought per the Court that she was either back or on her way back.   Yes, her agenda has been sparse for a while tbh.  Same goes for Frederik.  I just realized that it has been 2 months since they've had a joint engagement.  Last one was the TV show for Mary's birthday.  Not sure what is going on. 

The joint engagements doesnt surprise me. They are more independent in their agenda. Compared to Sweden which I think goes overboard in their joint events. 

11 hours ago, Izzieq said:

I also heard that. The Royal Court says she is on her way back to Denmark dew days ago. Maybe she is already in Denmark. 

7 hours ago, Luminous7seven said:

I also heard that. The Royal Court says she is on her way back to Denmark dew days ago. Maybe she is already in Denmark. 

Welcome to the board Luminous7seven :rose:

Thursday last week from the DRF communications department : "Crown Princess Mary has been visiting Australia and has left Australia again".

It seems that the court thinks that this week should be about focusing on Marie's visit...Doesn't mean that the rest aren't doing anything.

And, as Paulamary said, the Danish CPC have a more independent agenda than some other royal families. Have had for many years now.

The kids are on Easter holiday 11.-18. April and they usually don't have official events during school holidays.

I am hoping that maybe Frederik will visit the Invictus athletes.  The Invictus Games begin 4/16 through 4/22 at The Hague.  So I am also hoping we see him attend those at least 1 day that week.  

Not sure then if we will see Mary before 4/16 then. 

And yes MLS, it seems the court can only focus on one thing at a time and not multitask. 

On 4/5/2022 at 9:35 PM, mls said:

Welcome to the board Luminous7seven :rose:

Thursday last week from the DRF communications department : "Crown Princess Mary has been visiting Australia and has left Australia again".

It seems that the court thinks that this week should be about focusing on Marie's visit...Doesn't mean that the rest aren't doing anything.

And, as Paulamary said, the Danish CPC have a more independent agenda than some other royal families. Have had for many years now.

The kids are on Easter holiday 11.-18. April and they usually don't have official events during school holidays.

Thank you for welcoming me! 

If it's school holidays, it means they are spending more time with their children and go back to their royal duties after the holidays. 

On 4/6/2022 at 12:06 AM, Izzieq said:

I am hoping that maybe Frederik will visit the Invictus athletes.  The Invictus Games begin 4/16 through 4/22 at The Hague.  So I am also hoping we see him attend those at least 1 day that week.  

Not sure then if we will see Mary before 4/16 then. 

And yes MLS, it seems the court can only focus on one thing at a time and not multitask. 

Seems like the Danish Royal Court is different than others, they could only focus on one visit or duty at a time. 

I think it might be a combination of things. Marie being highlighted, cause lets be honest, her agenda is pretty much non existent throughout the year; and Mary's special 50th birthday trip to Australia. Mary doesn't go every year to Australia, if we combine her 50th with not being able to travel there dues to covid for the past 2 years, I think they are getting an extra break that they normally wouldn't get. Plus with the two celebrations coming up in April, I think we will see more of the family soon. 

16 minutes ago, mls said:

I would add this year being QM's 50th jubilee to those things.

I agree.  And I think we may have seen M&F more (like usual) if the big jubilee events had happened in January as planned...but due to lockdown they were postponed to September.  However, it seems that by June we would have seen a slight shift anyway given by the fact there are 3 big events for M&F in June (Royal Run, Fashion Summit and the trip to the Netherlands). By June all the big jubilee events would have happened as originally planned.  The other events seem to be more as part of the regular summer cruise events for QMII. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.