Unannounced events 2022

mls

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, mls said:

Exactly

I just cannot come up with a reason other than it is deliberate (for Mary as well).  I mean isn't he quite involved with this project with DTU?  From the caption alone it shows he's been involved with this award for the last 8 years. Then it is not on the calendar, yet it is posted about on the DRF social media...it is like they don't want it to count as an official engagement for him.  I give up. 

• 4 weeks later...

According to DRF Christmas calendar - Mary visited Rigshospitalet "the other day". Guessing it was on the 7th, per their event calendar.

Pancake balls, soda pop and Christmas sweets were placed on the table when HRH The Crown Princess visited young cancer patients at Rigshospitalet the other day.

It’s one of The Crown Princess’s Christmas traditions to visit Kræftværket, which is a meeting place for young cancer patients. The gathering place gives them the opportunity to take part in age-appropriate joint activities and to be together with contemporaries.

With a video

image.png.ac78ea3e6890e2f4322689a8ea28e3d9.png

image.png.a8a0259bc70e317dcab3b701ff0d6785.png

🎄 "Merry Christmas" was wished, drank mulled wine and ate homemade apple slices, when Her Majesty the Queen this afternoon invited the staff of the Royal House and close collaborators to Christmas onions in the Riddersalen at Christiansborg Castle
His Royal Highness the Crown Prince was present at the Christmas event, who, together with the Queen and the congregation, watched an entertainment program with Copenhagen's Boy Choir, The Royal Lifeguard Tambur Korps as well as actor and singer Andrea Heick Gadeb erg who ended by singing "When you see a shooting star

319883582_3410566745843359_1804416582375876460_n.jpg

320038657_889750532041194_1164595680043591580_n.jpg

48 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

"Merry Christmas" was wished, drank mulled wine and ate homemade apple slices, when Her Majesty the Queen this afternoon invited the staff of the Royal House and close collaborators to Christmas onions in the Riddersalen at Christiansborg Castle

I guess when can assume Mary (and at least some of ) the kids are in Australia. If she was home, she would have attended this event.

2 minutes ago, mls said:

I guess when can assume Mary (and at least some of ) the kids are in Australia. If she was home, she would have attended this event.

I agree.  Maybe Mary went ahead with Christian and one of the twins or something...given that Frederik and Christian don't fly together, right? I was surprised to see Frederik there tbh. I had figured they were all already in Australia.  

2 minutes ago, mls said:

It's possible that the older kids can't take time off school as long as the twins, but that would mean Frederik and Christian would have to fly together.

I had been wondering about school schedules.  I wonder if they will do a photocall in Australia in exchange for being left alone the rest of the time.  I know the Australian media had reported on them spending the holidays there.  Well we know Mary was still in DK last week as she went to visit the cancer center around Dec 7th.  I thought Frederik had already left given he's had no public engagements this month and after being regent until the 8th. 

21 hours ago, Paulamary said:

"Merry Christmas" was wished, drank mulled wine and ate homemade apple slices, when Her Majesty the Queen this afternoon invited the staff of the Royal House and close collaborators to Christmas onions in the Riddersalen at Christiansborg Castle

https://www.kongehuset.dk/foto-video/julegloegg-paa-christiansborg-slot-1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.