CPM 50th birthday - Opening of special exhibition "HRH Crown Princess Mary 1972 – 2022"

mls

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

“I think it's really good. A skilled painter. Very professional. And of course it is also an excellent model, "said Crown Prince Frederik.

https://www.bt.dk/royale/kronprins-frederik-hylder-nyt-portraet-af-mary-en-fremragende-model

Oh Frederik...lol.  He is so proud and overwhelmed.  The man is going to burst!  And Isabella today (and the twins yesterday) do a wonderful job answering questions.  They are very poised and well prepared.   And cannot say enough how beautiful Mary's portrait is.  

Oh how wonderful!  I also see the flower girl dresses, the one shoulder teal dress, the purple dress that we see her and Frederik buying the fabric for in the Mary documentary before the wedding.  Her outfit from the first visit to parliament.  Love how they recreated the flower pillars from the wedding as well.  

2 hours ago, Guest Tesouras & Tiaras said:

Someone can please translate the final questions and answers?? Thank you

I don't understand Danish but based on my Google translations of the accompanying article: Frederik likes the portrait, says something that the artist was a profession and that he had a model.  I read Isabella said something like that the dresses on exhibit were fascinating and mentioned the wedding dress.  Mary I think said something along the lines of being very pleased and the artist caught her on a good day.  Please someone correct me if Google translate has completely failed me...!  

10 hours ago, Guest Tesouras & Tiaras said:

Someone can please translate the final questions and answers?? Thank you

The link to the video doesn't work for me.

From the article:

"It was a happy and satisfied Crown Prince's family who left Frederiksborg Castle after a good experience. Before leaving Indre Slotsgård, Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik answered a few questions, and Princess Isabella answered BILLED-BLADET's questions about what she thought of her mother's dresses at the fantastic exhibition. Isabella replied that she found the dresses fascinating, and especially Mary's wedding dress caught her attention."

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/frederik-med-soed-kaerlighedserklaering-til-mary-midt-i-slotsgaarden

- I'm very happy about it, I must say. I like a lot how simple it is, but still so expressive, the Crown Princess said, and then a question fell to the Crown Prince, who with his answer offered a nice declaration of love to his Mary. Crown Prince Frederik, is that also how you see your wife? - Absolutely. It is really good. It really is a successful painting. He is a skilled artist and very professional in his approach, I have heard, and then of course it is also an outstanding model, Frederik and looked at the Crown Princess, who like the children could not hold back the smile after that comment."

20220203_lhl9473.jpg.jpg?w=1678&fp-x=0.5