CPF in Greenland

mls

He seems to be wearing the same thing in the photo posted above as he was in the photos posted yesterday.  At least the hat is the same and the green turtle neck (I think it's a turtle neck).  I love we are seeing all these photos/selfies of him in Greenland.  

Wow...these photos are just stunning!  I didn't think he would be there this long filming.  It must be quite a challenge to film in these conditions.  But these backdrops are just unbelievably beautiful. 

Last weekend, the Arctic Command had the pleasure of having His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Frederik, over for a visit to the headquarters in Nuuk. Here he had a talk with the Chief of Operations, Commander Captain Michael Landmark, about Arctic Command's task solution in Greenland and the Faroe Islands. The Crown Prince was in Greenland in connection with recordings for a documentary about the Commonwealth for DR, which will be shown later this year. Arctic Command always appreciates when the Royal House passes by.

fred.jpg

• 2 months later...

Sunday the 19th June at 7 pm You can watch "The Royal House in Greenland" on DR1 TV on 20th. His Royal Highness Crown Prince Frederik visited us at the Theatre during the tapings for the program and participated in the Angalasoq/The Traveller experience. It was a visit we really appreciate.

288016321_7715308848511629_7678476157087756299_n.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.