CPF attends dinner for climate leaders Ministerial

mls

12. maj 2022

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager som æresgæst i middag i forbindelse med internationalt klimaministermøde.

Langelinie Pavillonen, Langelinie 10, København, kl. 20.00.

12. May 2022, 8:00 pm

HRH The Crown Prince attends as guest of honour a dinner in connection with a world climate leaders Ministerial

Langelinie Pavillion, Copenhagen

https://en.kefm.dk/news/news-archive/2022/may/media-advisory-world-climate-leaders-meet-in-copenhagen-for-may-ministerial-

Oh he looks wonderful!!  Very impressive that he was invited to be the guest of honor at the climate ministers meeting.  Very important event!  Maybe HIS work with climate issues and the solutions he champions is FINALLY getting noticed by a wider audience!  It is not just certain royals talking about climate change.  And Frederik is extremely knowledgeable and well-versed on the subject. 

6 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

1652384418700.png

Okay, I will say he looks a little tired in this photo.  I wonder when he returned to Denmark from California?  He lost 9 hours of time on the return trip home?  Doesn't he suffer from jet lag?  But, he still looks good, just tired.  the salt and pepper hair and beard do him good.😏 

1 hour ago, Izzieq said:

Okay, I will say he looks a little tired in this photo.  I wonder when he returned to Denmark from California?  He lost 9 hours of time on the return trip home?  Doesn't he suffer from jet lag?  But, he still looks good, just tired.  the salt and pepper hair and beard do him good.😏 

Agree. I would be so asleep but maybe he left early on th 11th. 

Handsome as ever

6 hours ago, Izzieq said:

Doesn't he suffer from jet lag? 

That's what BB reported a long time ago. Some years ago, he flew from a working trip in the US to Ireland for a wedding and managed to nod off in the middle of the wedding...;) According to BB, it's even worse when flying east. Don't know how they know that.

12 minutes ago, mls said:

That's what BB reported a long time ago. Some years ago, he flew from a working trip in the US to Ireland for a wedding and managed to nod off in the middle of the wedding...;) According to BB, it's even worse when flying east. Don't know how they know that.

BB can take one sentence or photo and manage to write 27 articles on it. Lol.  I remember seeing the photo of poor Frederik having nodded off at that wedding. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.