QM Golden Jubile - Celebrations at Tivoli

21. maj 2022

Den kongelige familie overværer balletgalla i Tivolis koncertsal i forbindelse med markeringen af H.M. Dronningens 50-års Regeringsjubilæum.

Tivoli, København, kl. 19.00.

21. May 2022, 7:00 pm
The Royal Family attends a ballet gala in Tivoli's Concert Hall in connection with the celebrations marking the 50th jubilee of HM The Queen’s accession

to the throne.

Tivoli, Copenhagen. 

The 50th jubilee of HM The Queen’s accession to the throne will be celebrated on 21 May 2022 by Tivoli with activities for guests in the amusement park and a ballet gala in Tivoli’s Concert Hall.

The ballet gala is with dancers from, among others, the Hamburg Ballet, the Royal Ballet in London, the Paris Opera, the New York City Ballet and the Royal Danish Ballet. A portion of the performance consists of works by the American choreographer John Neumeier from the Hamburg Ballet. 

• mls changed the title to QM Golden Jubile - Ballet gala Tivoli Concert Hall

21. maj 2022

H.M. Dronningen deltager i Tivolis markering af Regeringsjubilæet. Tivoli, København, kl. 12.00.

21. May 2022, 12:00 Noon

H.M. The Queen attends Tivoli's marking of the golden jubilee.

Tivoli, Copenhagen

https://www.kongehuset.dk/en/news/celebrations-in-the-jubilee-year

On Saturday, 21 May, Tivoli celebrates the 50th jubilee of Her Majesty The Queen’s accession to the throne with activities for guests in the park and a ballet gala in the Concert Hall. Among other things, Her Majesty will visit the Pantomime Theater and Tivoli Garden’s costumer, and a jubilee tree will be planted in the middle of Tivoli.

• mls changed the title to QM Golden Jubilee - Tivoli marking the golden jubilee
7 minutes ago, mls said:

He is there. Not in this photo.

"Crown Prince Frederik was on the red carpet, but was surrounded by bodyguards and hurried inside."

Huh....that's interesting. And strange. Wonder if something happened?  

5 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

That is weird.  So he didnt arrive with Mary?

He did arrive with Mary.  The only thing I can think of is the security perceived some sort of threat related to Frederik and he was quickly taken inside. He apparently missed some of the red carpet.  

Here is an article about it.  He and Mary arrived together earlier in the evening which are the photos we have seen.  But he didn't walk the red carpet with the group it seems. Mary arrived on the red carpet with the others.  If I'm understanding the Google translate right. 

There's a photo of Frederik walking the on the red carpet alone. 

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/stor-mystik-omkring-kronprins-frederik-hvad-skete-der-lige-der

• mls changed the title to QM Golden Jubile - Celebrations at Tivoli