The CPC on a business promotion to Vietnam

mls

26 minutes ago, mls said:

A newspaper travels all the way to Vietnam to ask questions about that....I have to assume, that the business promotion itself is of no interest to them.

I saw a translation of the video...she basically asks that same question.  She says I hope you didn't travel all this way just to ask me that.  I have nothing else to say on that....do you have any other questions?  Besides I am sure there are Vietnamese reporters there waiting to ask much more relevant questions and pertinent to the goals of the visit.  

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arrival and meeting President and Vice President

1 November - Google Drive

Link to Day 1 vendor visits...lots of photos of Mary and Frederik visiting the vendors at the conference

Energy Summit (8:00 – 17:00) - Google Drive

Additional photos of the dinner and gala performance

Grand Dinner & Gala Performance - Google Drive

Copenhagen Offshore Partners (COP) is a leading and experienced unit in project development, construction management and operation of offshore wind power (GNGNK) projects globally. COP is the manager of all offshore wind projects worldwide of Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP).

On October 31, COP and CIP received the great honor to officially open the office with the attendance and witness of the Crown Prince of Denmark Frederik and representatives of the Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam. .

https://tuoitrethudo.com.vn/cop-khai-truong-van-phong-moi-209711.html

120221103092751.thumb.jpg.bb93980acbef85e3b60e3667d3af8b04.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.