CPM visits London

mls

28. november 2022

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen modtages af H.M. Dronning Camilla af Storbritannien.

Clarence House, London, Storbritannien, kl. 16.30.

28. November 2022, 4:30 pm

HRH The Crown Princess is received by H.M. Queen Camilla of Great Britain.

Clarence House, London, United Kingdom

29. November 2022

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i H.M. Dronning Camilla af Storbritanniens reception i forbindelse med FN’s internationale dag for afskaffelse af vold mod kvinder.

Buckingham Palace, London, Storbritannien, kl. 13.30.

29. November 2022, 1:30 pm

HRH The Crown Princess attends H.M. Queen Camilla of Great Britain's reception in connection with the UN International Day for Elimination of Violence against Women.

Buckingham Palace, London, United Kingdom

10 hours ago, mls said:

reception in connection with the UN International Day for Elimination of Violence against Women.

Do we know if there are other royals attending this reception? Mary/The Mary Foundation has worked with violence against women for a long time but I don't know

if there are others.

2 hours ago, mls said:

Do we know if there are other royals attending this reception? Mary/The Mary Foundation has worked with violence against women for a long time but I don't know

if there are others.

Apart from CP Mary, Queen Mathilde and Queen Raina of Jordan will be attending.  Countess of Wessex as well.  I think from the group of royals it is Mary that has done the most work in this area via her patronages and The Mary Foundation 

2 minutes ago, mls said:

Thank you. Mary has been involved with this area for a very long time. Hope to get a few photos.

I'm sure there will be photos and video.  This is PR for Camilla. The royal tabloids and blogs are all over this reception imo. 

18 minutes ago, Izzieq said:

Strange there's been no photos/video from today's meeting.  Interesting. The BRF usually have their RR PR machine covering all their events.  Huh. 

Do they usually release photos pretty quickly after the event then? I don't know anything about the workings of the BRF.

1 minute ago, mls said:

Do they usually release photos pretty quickly after the event then? I don't know anything about the workings of the BRF.

They do.  Charles had a meeting today with Greece PM and they've posted a photo to their IG stories.  Maybe it depends.  Maybe because she is just a Crown Princess, to the BRF it does not warrant a photograph.  The BRF are very into hierarchy and what title someone has and now Camilla outranks Mary.  Mary is neither Queen, Queen Consort nor married to a Head of State.  I am actually shocked it was with Camilla Mary was meeting tbh.  I figured they'd use Sophie for it.  

2 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess was today welcomed to London by Her Majesty Queen Camilla of the United Kingdom at a reception at Clarence House.

Her Majesty Queen Rania of Jordan also attended the reception.

The Crown Princess will attend a reception tomorrow at Buckingham Palace with Queen Camilla as host. The reception will be held in conjunction with the UN campaign "16 Days of Activism", which focuses on the fight against violence against girls and women.

📸 Royal Hashemite Court ©️

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.