Additions to F&M's calendar 2023

mls

https://www.kongehuset.dk/nyheder/nytaarstaffel-og--kure-2023

4 New Years Courts and a banquet coming up, starting tomorrow.

1. januar 2022

H.M. Dronningen afholder nytårskur og -taffel for regeringen, Folketingets formand, repræsentanter for det officielle Danmark og Hoffet.

Christian VII's Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 20.00.

1. January 2023, 8:00 pm

New Year’s levee and banquet for the government and specially-invited guests, Christian VII’s Palace, Amalienborg.

3. januar 2023

H.M. Dronningen afholder nytårskur for Højesteretsdommere, Den Kongelige Livgardes og Gardehusarregimentets Officerskorps.

Christian VII's Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 9.50.

3. January 2023, 9:50 am

New Year’s levee for the justices of the Supreme Court of Denmark and the officer corps of the Royal Life Guard and the Guard Hussar Regiment.

Christian VII's Palace, Amalienborg.

3. januar 2023

H.M. Dronningen afholder nytårskur for det diplomatiske korps.

Christiansborg Slot, kl. 11.30.

3. January 2023, 11:30 am

New Year’s levee for the diplomatic corps, Christiansborg Palace.

4. januar 2023

H.M. Dronningen afholder nytårskur for officerer fra Forsvaret og Beredskabsstyrelsen, I., II. og III. rangklasse samt indbudte repræsentanter for større landsorganisationer og de kongelige protektioner. Christiansborg Slot, kl. 9.30.

4. January 2023, 9:30 am

New Year’s levee for commanding officers from the Defence and the Danish Emergency Management Agency, the I., II. and III. ranking classes, invited representatives of larger

national organizations and royal patronages, Christiansborg Palace.

• mls changed the title to Additions to F&M's calendar 2023
  • mls pinned this topic

https://www.kongehuset.dk/nyheder/h-k-h-kronprinsen-bliver-protektor-for-world-capital-of-architecture-i-2023

"Copenhagen has been named World Capital of Architecture in 2023 by UNESCO and the international association of architects, UIA. H.R.H. The Crown Prince will be the patron of the year of architecture, which will be marked with a series of events throughout the year and will be officially launched on 17 January 2023 at Copenhagen City Hall."

7. januar 2023

H.K.H. Kronprinsen overværer DR Sportsgalla.

MCH Messecenter Herning, Vardevej 1, Herning samt Jyske Bank Boxen, Kaj Zartows Vej 7, Herning, kl. 17.00.

11. januar 2023

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen forestår som protektor uddelingen af Hjerteforeningen og Børnehjertefondens forskningslegater.

Hotel d’Angleterre, Kongens Nytorv 4, København, kl. 14.00.

12. januar 2023

H.K.H. Kronprinsessens forestår åbningen af Kræftens Bekæmpelses besøgscenter udFORSK.

Kræftens Bekæmpelse, Strandboulevarden 49, København, kl. 13.00.

17. januar 2023

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager som protektor i den officielle åbning af ”UNESCO-UIA World Capital of Architecture 2023”.

Københavns Rådhus, Rådhuspladsen 1, København, kl. 10.00.

20. januar 2023

H.K.H. Kronprinsen forestår uddelingen af Industriens Fonds Iværksætterpris 2022 ved Danish Tech Challenge Award Show.

The Plant Cph, Raffinaderivej 22, København, kl. 14.00.

• mls unpinned and pinned this topic

15. januar 2023

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen er rigsforstander i perioden den 15.-16. januar.

16. januar 2023

H.M. Dronningen, H.K.H. Kronprinsen og H.K.H. Prinsesse Benedikte deltager i Kong Konstantin II af Grækenlands begravelse.

Metropolis-katedralen, Athen, Grækenland, kl. 12.00.

5 minutes ago, Izzieq said:

Wasn't an exception made re Head of State for Prince Richard's funeral where the whole family attended? 

Could be because they are abroad for two days. They all attended Richard's funeral but IIRC, they left in the morning and were back in Dk the same day.

On 1/17/2023 at 5:52 AM, mls said:

2. February - Crown Prince Frederik opens an exhibition about the Royal Yacht Dannebrog at Koldinghus

https://www.kongernessamling.dk/koldinghus/dannebrog/

Will be live streamed

https://www.kongernessamling.dk/koldinghus/kongeskibet-dannebrog-livestream/

Kodinghus posted a short video of some of the preparations.  Surprised it is only Frederik going to the opening of the exhibition. 

29. januar 2023  -  ? The CPCs attendance?

H.M. Dronningen afholder taffel i anledning af årsdagen for Holmens Hæderstegns Indstiftelse.

Chr. VII’s Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 20.00.

https://da-m-wikipedia-org.translate.goog/wiki/Hæderstegnet_for_god_tjeneste_ved_Søetaten?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=fi

An idea what it's about

2. februar 2023

H.K.H. Kronprinsen forestår åbningen af DM i Skills 2023.

Messe C, Vestre Ringvej 101, Fredericia, kl. 9.00.

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen er som protektor for Børnehjælpsdagen til stede ved overrækkelsen af Børnehjælpsprisen og Lillebrorprisen.

Nationalmuseet, Ny Vestergade 10, København, kl. 10.30.

H.K.H. Kronprinsen forestår åbningen af udstillingen ”Kongeskibet Dannebrog”.

Koldinghus, Kolding, kl. 13.30.

3. februar 2023

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen forestår overrækkelsen af Women’s Board Award 2023.

Nykredit, Kalvebod Brygge 1-3, København, kl. 14.30.

I had wondered if Mary would be MIA for the rest of January after her last public event on 1/12.  Seems so.  What is going on with the going MIA for days/weeks the last few months...Mary and Frederik both. 

Would event on 1/29 be something the CPC (or at least one of them would attend?).  

I wonder why Mary is not going to the opening of the yacht exhibit?  Weird it is only Frederik (that's the type of event QMII loves to attend).   

14 minutes ago, Izzieq said:

Would event on 1/29 be something the CPC (or at least one of them would attend?).  

I wonder why Mary is not going to the opening of the yacht exhibit?  Weird it is only Frederik (that's the type of event QMII loves to attend). 

I am guessing the CPC attend the event on the 29th but they are not mentioned at the moment. It's a dinner for recipients of Navy Badge of Honour/Medal for long service (difficult to translate) and Frederik was navy.

Mary has an official event in Cph that starts 2 hours before the event in Kolding, which is about a 2,5 hour drive from Copenhagen. Frederik is also attending an event in Fredericia early that day. QM already attended the same exhibition at The Maritime Museum last year.

Edited by mls

6 minutes ago, mls said:

Winter holiday seems to be 13-17th February.

So where's QMII then if Joachim is regent?  I guess M&F will be taking that week off too for holidays.  Thank goodness the other European royals are super busy with engagements and official visits, working visits and state visits to enjoy following.  Many of those visits are booked through March.  Lately M&F do a couple of engagements and then got totally MIA for weeks at a time.  Mary's been MIA for 2 week now and has nothing until next week.  Frederik the same.  Oh well.  

I will be in the "other royal families" thread.  Starting tomorrow 1/27 there is a flurry of overlapping state, official and working visits with the other continental royals.  Tomorrow the Dutch royal couple with their eldest daughter start a two week tour...and they really know how to use their social media to cover these events...so.  And then there's multiple trips for Belgium, Norway, Netherlands again, Spain....so I will be following all that and posting in their respective threads. Maybe when those visits conclude at the end of March, the DRF will have something on their calendars.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.