• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• mls pinned this topic
13 hours ago, Paulamary said:

So I guess the Dinner was only meant for the Queen. 

From quick search results: The CPC have attended this particular dinner, anniversary of the creation of Holmens Hæderstegn  (29th January)

only a few times (mentioned in the calendar). They have attended many Holmens Hæderstegn dinners (mostly September) for the Navy or Air Force or the Army etc.

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/stod-ikke-paa-gaestelisten-kronprinsesse-mary-dukkede-op-til-venindens

Crown Princess Mary appeared on Wednesday at the Imperial cinema in Copenhagen, where there was a gala premiere of the film adaptation of Stine Pilgaard's novel "Meter i sekundet". HAVE Kommunikation confirms this

The photo is old.

17 minutes ago, mls said:

Thank you. Considering the movie and theatre premiers QM and PB attend that are on the calendar, this one should have been as well...;)

Yes...it should have.  But it seems Mary is the one that gets shoer changed the most re calendar entries.  Still waiting for the launch of LIFT to be added. 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

Billed Bladet has been at Amalienborg: The flag pole above Frederik VIII Palace is now empty and they think the family is abroad for the winter holidays.

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kendte/danmark/ingen-hjemme-i-palaeet-nu-har-frederik-og-mary-og-boernene-alvor-taget-hul-paa

The flag disappearing doesn't necessarily mean they are abroad but they have often spent the holiday in Verbier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • mls changed the title to General news about F&M 2023
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.