Official visit from President & First Lady of Ukraine

mls

20. august 2023

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen og Ukraines førstedame Olena Volodymyrivna Zelenska deltager i dansk-ukrainsk aftengudstjeneste i Haderslev Domkirke.

Haderslev Domkirke, Domkirkepladsen 3, 6100 Haderslev, kl. 16.30.

20. August 2023, 4:30 pm

HRH The Crown Princess & The First lady of Ukraine  attend a Danish-Ukrainian evening service.

Haderslev Cathedral, Domkirkepladsen 3, Haderslev.

The event offers a short evening service, which is interpreted into Ukrainian along the way, and conversations
with resident Ukrainians.

Hot rumours in Denmark at the moment, anticipating a possible visit by President Zelenskyy of Ukraine and Mrs Zelenska:

The PM, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Defence of Denmark all heading to Skydstrup Air Base.

Rumours are connecting Mary's event at Haderslev Cathedral, which is a 15 min car ride from the base, to this possible visit.

Journalists are reporting of "extreme security measures" but that could also be due to the current threats against Dk.

3 hours ago, mls said:

Hot rumours in Denmark at the moment, anticipating a possible visit by President Zelenskyy of Ukraine and Mrs Zelenska:

Mary still at the Air Base Skydstrup, ready to receive President Zelenskyy and Mrs Zelenska. The service should have started in about 5 min. I wonder if Mary being late means

bdd046d3-3e9c-48c3-b964-58d52e2d139c?ixl

d4135a4e-9d0f-424b-a36b-8786e11009f0?ixl

• mls changed the title to CPM receives President Zelenskiyy & Mrs Zelenska, attends Danish Ukrainian service & Mrs Zelenska

20. august 2023

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen i officiel modtagelse af det ukrainske Præsidentpar H.E. Volodymyr Zelensky og førstedame Olena Volodymyrivna Zelenska.

Fighter Wing Skrydstrup, Vojens, kl. 16.20.

20. August 2023, 4:20 pm

H.R.H. The Crown Princess participates in the official reception of the Ukrainian Presidential couple H.E. Volodymyr Zelensky and First Lady Olena Volodymyrivna Zelenska.

• mls changed the title to CPM & The First Lady of Ukraine attend Danish Ukrainian church service

21. august 2023

H.M. Dronningen modtager Ukraines Præsident H.E. Volodymyr Zelenskyy og førstedame Olena Volodymyrivna Zelenska. Christiansborg Slot. Kronprinsparret vil også være til stede.

21. august 2023

H.M. Dronningen er vært ved en frokost i anledning af det officielle besøg af Ukraines Præsident H.E. Volodymyr Zelensky og førstedame Olena Volodymyrivna Zelenska. Christiansborg Slot. Kronprinsparret vil også være til stede.

21. August 2023

H.M. The Queen receives the President of Ukraine H.E. Volodymyr Zelenskyy and First Lady Olena Volodymyrivna Zelenska. Christiansborg Palace.

The Crown Prince Couple will also be present.

H.M. The Queen hosts a luncheon on the occasion of the official visit of the President of Ukraine H.E. Volodymyr Zelensky and First Lady Olena Volodymyrivna Zelenska at Christiansborg Palace.
The Crown Prince Couple will also be present.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.