Day 1 - Manaus

Wednesday, 2 October

Boat tour on the Amazon River
The Queen takes part in a boat tour on the Amazon River, where The Queen will, among other things, gain insight into the Amazon region’s challenges and possible solutions in relation to combatting environment-related crime.

Visit in the Adolpho Ducke Forest Reserve and at Museu da Amazônia - MUSA
The Queen visits Museu da Amazônia (MUSA), located in a 100-hectare area of the Adolpho Ducke Forest Reserve, which is an original dryland forest area of the Amazon Forest.

Official reception by the Governor of Amazonas and attendance at performance at Teatro Amazonas
The Queen is received by the Governor of the State of Amazonas, Wilson Lima, at Teatro Amazonas, which is a theatre and opera house in the centre of Manaus. 

• mls changed the title to Official visit to Brazil - Manaus

Here is the BB article 

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/nu-er-hun-landet-i-amazonas-dronning-mary-fik-sig-en-vild-oplevelse-paa-floden

I am in los angeles and where she is is surprisingly only 3 hours ahead of my timezone.  I will keep an eye out for anything posted this afternoon and evening. 

• mls changed the title to Day 1 - Manaus