Queen Margrethe & Prince Henrik - part 7

TV2 gossip has an article about this subject. The interesting thing here is the poll, where people are asked what will happen with the Regent Couple. http://vip.tv2.dk/article.php/id-26061045.html?forside

The options are from top to bottom:

A) Henrik will have to spend more time in DK.

B) The Queen will slowly cut down on her activities. (I.e. M&F taking over).

C) Don't know.

At writing this 75% have selected option B.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Gudinde. My question was in response to the info I read either in a quote from a Danish mag/newspaper or on one of the message boards ( can't remember which) about F&M taking a few days break and that Joachim was acting regent from 20 - 25 Oct. which made me think that the Queen had to be out of the country or unavailable too. Perhaps in my earlier post I should have used the word 'acting regent.'

Anyway, thank you to you and Muhler for answering my question. Much appreciated.

Apart from that I cannot imagine a situation off hand where Joachim will function as a regent, while QMII and Frederik are both on Danish soil.

Which means that both Queen Margrethe and CP Frederik (and CP Mary?) were out of the country from Oct 20-25...I wonder where they went? Maybe this week's issue of Billed Bladet will tell us! :)

Thanks to jema ;) and according to an online article in Her&NU, we now know that Queen Margrethe and CP Frederik were at a hunt in Berleburg, Germany (the home of Prince Richard and Princess Benedikte). See the following link

General news about M&F during 2009

Queen Margrethe attented a press conference to the Christmas Ballet Elverhoej with her friend Susanne Heering. The Queen is every year designing the costumes to the ballet children.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektyp...0-2009%20Ballet

---