CPF attends opening of Kasper Eistrup exhibition

mls

Crown Prince Frederik is attending the opening of a Kasper Eistrup exhibition next week, where another new portrait of him will be revealed.

Article about the artist, former singer and guitarist in the Danish band Kashmir, who performed at one of the pre-wedding events back in 2004.

Kasper Eistrup has met Frederik a few times to get to know him for the portrait.

https://jyllands-posten.dk/premium/kultur/ECE10978641/kasper-eistrup-maler-en-eftertaenksom-kronprins-inspireret-af-james-bond

A couple of quotes:

"I was terribly nervous, and the first thing I said to him was: "What do I call You?"
"You just call me Frederik, "he said. And we have been you since. What Frederik can, as has occurred to me during this process, is that he can

make people relax. We've had a very friendly and free dialogue where I have been able to ask a lot of questions.

It has been important to find a way to a portrait of him, like we have not seen before- if I have succeeded, I can not answer"

"he's incredibly charming and brings out the best in people, which is a hugely enviable attribute to have. He makes people shine.

My companion, who is a graphic artist and sits on the upper floor here, has also been down to greet him.

He is from Esbjerg and says only the most necessary - but when Frederik came, he told every possible thing about his life -

and I was just thinking, "Why have you never told me all this?"

Therefore I wanted to show him as an open person, and therefore he sits as he does - open and observant and elegant. "

16. november 2018

H.K.H. Kronprinsen forestår åbning af Kasper Eistrup udstilling.

Det Nationalhistoriske Museum, Frederiksborg Slot, kl. 15.00.

16. November 2018, 3:00 pm

HRH The Crown Princess conducts the opening of a Kasper Eistrup exhibition.

Museum of Natural History, Frederiksborg Castle

http://www.dnm.dk/UK/Kasper_Eistrup_-_Fragmentarium.htm

Archived