Fredensborg Palace concert & dinner

mls

29. oktober 2019

H.M. Dronningen afholder koncert og middag på Fredensborg Slot, kl. 19.00.

Kronprinsparret deltager.

29. October 2019, 7:00 pm

H.M. The Queen hosts a concert and dinner at Fredensborg Palace.

The Crown Prince Couple also attends.

http://kongehuset.dk/en/news/fredensborg-concert-in-celebration-of-the-unity-of-the-realm

"Throughout the years, Her Majesty The Queen and Prince Henrik have held concerts in the Palace Church at Fredensborg Palace to which various groups from society have been invited. In 2017, the environmental and food products sectors were in focus, and previously there were concerts focusing on the tourism and health sectors and the entrepreneurial environment.

This year, The Queen wishes to recognize some of the persons who make a contribution to the unity of the Realm between Greenland, the Faroes and Denmark. Thus, on Tuesday, 29 October 2019, Her Majesty invites a wide range of representatives from the Realm to a concert and following dinner in the Dome Hall at Fredensborg Palace"

25 minutes ago, mls said:

Guest list

http://kongehuset.dk/nyheder/gaesteliste-ved-fredensborgkoncert-1

The only name I recognise is Kim Kielsen, Premier of Greenland...+ DRF staff and Danish Minister for Foreign Affairs.

Yes, and Mrs Coster-Waldau.

Under Crown Prince Couple's Household I saw Tanja E. Kjærsgaard . She was Mary's last lady-in-waiting no?

32 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

Under Crown Prince Couple's Household I saw Tanja E. Kjærsgaard . She was Mary's last lady-in-waiting no?

Yes, she used to be Doky Kjærsgaard (or just Doky) before her divorce. She is the +1 to Christian Schønau.