CPF attends re-opening of Veteran Home Central Jutland

mls

4. oktober 2021

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager i Fonden Danske Veteranhjems genåbning af Veteranhjem Midtjylland.

Edwin Rahrs Vej 61, Brabrand, kl. 13.30.

4. October 2021, 1:30 pm

HRH The Crown Prince attends Foundation Danish Veteran Homes' re-opening of Veteran Home Central Jutland.

Edwin Rahrs Vej 61, Brabrand

https://www.veteranhjem.dk/fonden-danske-veteranhjem/baggrund.aspx

The Foundation Danish Veterans' Homes is a charitable foundation that runs veterans' homes throughout Denmark. The veterans' homes are intended as a refuge for veterans and their relatives - both the many who have returned home strengthened from a deployment for Denmark, but also for those of Denmark's veterans who need help and support.

Added: Calendar entry has been edited today
Edited by mls

https://www.bt.dk/royale/kronprins-frederik-reagerer-paa-prins-felix-militaer-exit-for-mig-er-der-ingen

with a video

The former S&H reporter actually travelled all that way to ask about Felix...Would have been nice if he had written more about the event itself.

""As for my nephews, those are their challenges. But for me, there are no chains that have been broken here, "says Crown Prince Frederik to B.T. "

You're welcome 🙂 

Not too much though -- I try to follow the activities of the DRF, but usually no time to search and post photos, links. My life has changed a lot since 2003 -- I remember watching M&F's engagement on TV... and now it's 2021...