The CPC visits Haslev 150th anniversary & Camp Adventure

mls

11. oktober 2021

Kronprinsparret aflægger besøg i Haslev i forbindelse med byens 150-års jubilæum. Kl. 9.50.

11. October 2021, 9:50 am

The Crown Prince Couple visits Haslev in connection with the town's 150th anniversary.

https://www.faxekommune.dk/aktuelt/nyheder/kronprinsparret-deltager-i-fejringen-af-150-1-aars-jubilaeet-haslev-stationsby

After the official celebration of the anniversary at Stationspladsen, their Royal Highnesses will end their visit to Faxe Municipality with a visit to

Camp Adventure Skovtårn.

From the Mayors speech

"And it's great that the Crown Prince and Crown Princess can be here today for the celebration, just as the heirs to the throne were in 1970, when we celebrated Haslev town's 100th anniversary. It's a good tradition, he said."

"The City Council also stands in front of the station building

They all get a chance to shake the prominent guests' hands, but city councilor Lars Folmann (DF) instead "attacks" the crown prince with a heartfelt hug, which the crown prince retaliates. What was that all about? - We know each other from Næstved, where the Crown Prince was my division leader with the Guard Hussars. He helped to educate me, and he and Valdemar of Rosenborg, who was also a hussar, they just have a special place with me and with the soldiers in Næstved and the surrounding area. We have met each other on other occasions, so yes, we are on hugs. The Crown Prince and Crown Princess are doing incredibly well as representatives of the Danish Royal Family, says Lars Folmann, when the newspaper asks about the episode."

244995841_1895363427301678_8481500304148

They both look great and in good spirits!  What a nice joint event.  It looked like they enjoyed themselves...although it looks like is was freezing there.  I noticed both wearing warm vests underneath their coats.  Love that tower bridge.  Pretty cool they "opened" the view towards Amalienborg.  From the videos the crowd seemed really excited to see them as well. 

5 hours ago, mls said:

From the Mayors speech

"And it's great that the Crown Prince and Crown Princess can be here today for the celebration, just as the heirs to the throne were in 1970, when we celebrated Haslev town's 100th anniversary. It's a good tradition, he said."

"The City Council also stands in front of the station building

They all get a chance to shake the prominent guests' hands, but city councilor Lars Folmann (DF) instead "attacks" the crown prince with a heartfelt hug, which the crown prince retaliates. What was that all about? - We know each other from Næstved, where the Crown Prince was my division leader with the Guard Hussars. He helped to educate me, and he and Valdemar of Rosenborg, who was also a hussar, they just have a special place with me and with the soldiers in Næstved and the surrounding area. We have met each other on other occasions, so yes, we are on hugs. The Crown Prince and Crown Princess are doing incredibly well as representatives of the Danish Royal Family, says Lars Folmann, when the newspaper asks about the episode."

244995841_1895363427301678_8481500304148

now thats a hug . So great to read these lovely words

fred.jpg