mls

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/10/2021 at 9:16 PM, mls said:

IIRC, they used to publish a more traditional Christmas card but we haven't seen one for a long time now.

2020, there was a video 20. December, 2019 a photo 12. December, 2018 a video 21. December.

https://www.kongehuset.dk/search?searchTerm=julehilsen&currentPage=1

2019 was a video too. With the horses inside the stable. 

I love their videos it was a great suprise when they switch from christmas cards to sweet videos

Given CP Mary's situation, will there even be a Christmas card or video greeting this year?  Unless they took photos or a video was recorded prior to the 15th  and at a time when Christian was home from school, we may not see anything prior to Christmas.  

1 minute ago, Izzieq said:

Given CP Mary's situation, will there even be a Christmas card or video greeting this year?  Unless they took photos or a video was recorded prior to the 15th  and at a time when Christian was home from school, we may not see anything prior to Christmas.  

I was wondering about that. Christian was last home about ten days ago. I hope they took some photos or something earlier this month!

37 minutes ago, mls said:

I was wondering about that. Christian was last home about ten days ago. I hope they took some photos or something earlier this month!

I am hoping for the same thing.  Christian is done with school the 17th right?  Mary will obviously still be in isolation, when would they even be able to all be together again?  The Queen goes to Marseliesborg on 12/20.  I doubt the CP family will go for Christmas Eve tbh.  She's there until the 30th.  Maybe they can go visit after Christmas.  IMO, it is just safest to stay home in Copenhagen than risk anyone's health/well being.  And that is if no one else in the family tests positive.  Plus, I doubt very much Frederik and the kids would leave Mary alone in isolation and go to Aarhus.  

2 minutes ago, mls said:

And, we don't even know how Mary is doing.

Good point.  Would the Court even release an update on how she is feeling?  Or would they provide a comment if asked by BT or BB, etc.  Did they do that when Christian got Covid? 

Seeing all the other Royal families putting out Christmas cards and greetings is making me sad that we may not get anything from the CP family this year....unless photos were taken earlier when Christian was home or they use an older photo from earlier in the year.