CPF attends Vietnam National Day gala dinner

mls

5. september 2022

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager i gallamiddag i anledning af Vietnams Nationaldag.

Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, Dantes Plads 7, København, kl. 18.00.

5. September 2022, 6:00 pm

HRH The Crown Prince attends a gala dinner on the occasion of Vietnam's National Day.

Ny Carlseberg Glyptotek, Copenhagen

1 minute ago, Izzieq said:

Super busy day for CPC.  I have the day off as it is Labor Day holiday in the US so I will be around all day.  I will post as much as I can. 

That's great. Thank you.

Would have been nice to see Mary at the Vietnamese dinner.

• 1 month later...

Danish Crown Prince congratulates Vietnam on National Day (vovworld.vn)

Danish Crown Prince congratulates Vietnam on National Day - ảnh 1

He said in early November, he and Crown Princess Mary will lead a delegation of businesses operating in green growth to pay an official visit to Vietnam to promote bilateral cooperation in wind power and the effective use of energy.

Vietnamese Ambassador Luong Thanh Nghi recalled the achievements Vietnam has gained over the past 77 years, from a poor, underdeveloped and war-torn nation to one of the most dynamic economies in the world, an attractive destination of international tourists and investors, and a responsible member of the international community with increasing position and reputation.
He attributed the achievements to continuous efforts of Vietnam itself and support from other countries and partners, including Denmark.

Danish State Secretary for Trade and Global Sustainability Lina Hansen affirmed that Vietnam is currently one of Denmark’s leading important partners, and the two countries hold great potential to expand their cooperation in the coming time.

I found it by accident while looking for news about the upcoming visit to Vietnam.  You'd think they would promote this event given the upcoming visit.  But alas, many of Frederik and Mary's events don't get proper PR and many events are only found out about because someone attending or the organization posts about it.  Dumbfounding.  

• 2 weeks later...

You're welcome.  Found again by accident as I was searching for any information re the upcoming visit to Vietnam. I have found the program of events for the trip.  Once a thread is opened for the trip i can post the link to it. 

Still no idea why the DRF social media totally ignored this event.  There was obviously media there to cover it and it was on his calendar.  Plus they missed a chance to promote their trip to Vietnam.  

8 hours ago, Izzieq said:

I have found the program of events for the trip.  Once a thread is opened for the trip i can post the link to it. 

You can post it in "additions" if you want. I'll open a thread closer when the court publishes a program.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.