The CPC hosts a soirée at Christiansborg Palace

mls

23. september 2022

H.K.H. Kronprinsen og H.K.H. Kronprinsessen er værter ved aftenselskab for regeringen, Folketinget og Europa-Parlamentets danske medlemmer med flere.

Christiansborg Slot, kl. 19.30.

23. September 2022, 7:30 pm

The Crown Prince Couple hosts an evening soirée for the Government, the Danish Parliament and Danish members of the European Parliament.

Christiansborg Palace.

https://www.kongehuset.dk/en/the-50-years-anniversary-of-hm-the-queen-s-accession-to-the-throne#program

The 50th jubilee of Her Majesty The Queen’s accession to the throne is celebrated with a soirée at Christiansborg Palace, where the guests and the royal family will enjoy both a dinner and entertainment in the Great Hall.

• mls changed the title to The CPC hosts a soirée at Christiansborg Palace
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, rudicus said:

Hello, I’m in Copenhagen at the moment and staying just a short walk away from Christianborg Palace. Would you happen to know where would be the best place for me to try and get photos of them arriving? Thanks

Search for Prins Jørgens Gård and the stables/riding ground. That's where I entered the museum and I think that's where they enter. Not sure.

And also look for BB reporters...:thumbsup:

https://kongeligeslotte.dk/en/palaces-and-gardens/christiansborg-palace/visit-christiansborg-palace/find-your-way-to-christiansborg-palace.html

The Royal Reception Rooms

Entrance from Prins Jørgens Gård or the inner palace courtyard

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/her-er-forklaringen-derfor-skal-politikerne-igen-til-fest-dronningen-paa

"It has been less than two weeks since the government and party leaders attended a gala dinner at Christiansborg Castle on the occasion of Queen Margrethe's jubilee, and on Friday evening they are again invited to dinner.

At the evening party, the jubilee of Queen Margrethe's reign is to be marked again, but that is not the only reason why the politicians are invited to the ball at the castle.

Since 1958, the evening parties have been a fixed tradition, and they are held once within each parliamentary term. The dinner party for the politicians was last held on 24 October 2018 – that is, before Mette Frederiksen's government took office in the summer of 2019."

7 minutes ago, mls said:

This dress was first worn during the wedding events in Monaco 2007, 15 years ago.

Wasn't the wedding in Monaco in 2011?  I can't remember now. 

Edit to Add:  I just checked - The Monaco wedding was July 1 and 2 of 2011.  Is that the only other time she's worn it?  I could swear she wore it one additional time before tonight.  Regardless, Mary sure know how to bring out the rewears!  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.