CPM attends UNICEF Supply Division 60th anniversary reception

mls

7. oktober 2022

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i festligholdelse af UNICEF 60 år i Danmark.

Oceanvej 10-12, Nordhavn, kl. 17.00.

7. October 2022, 5:00 pm

HRH The Crown Princess attends UNICEF Denmark's 60th anniversary reception.

Oceanvej, Nordhavn, Copenhagen

HRH The Crown Princess attends a reception marking the 60th anniversary of the UNICEF Supply Division in Denmark. The reception is organized by UNICEF and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

• mls changed the title to CPM attends UNICEF Supply Division 60th anniversary reception

https://www.unicef.org/supply/press-releases/demand-life-saving-supplies-children-all-time-high-unicef-commemorates-60-years-0

On Friday 7th October, 16.30, HRH the Crown Princess and UNICEF Executive Director Catherine Russell will join UNICEF supporters for a celebration of the 60th anniversary of UNICEF Supply Division in Denmark, co-hosted with the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

4:30 pm but the calendar entry says 5 pm.

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/kronprinsesse-mary-overrasker-til-jubilaeumsfejring

"Crown Princess Mary is helping to mark the 60th anniversary of the Unicef Supply Division in Denmark. The Crown Princess attended a reception, but began the day with the celebration of the children's aid organization in a slightly surprising way. It was thus not announced in advance that the Crown Princess would help pack a special School-in-a-box for Ukraine."

"After the packing, the Crown Princess attended Unicef and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' jubilee reception, where Crown Princess Mary gave a speech."

mary_unicef_artikel.jpg?w=1678&fp-x=0.5&

1 hour ago, mls said:

Lovely speech.  DRF should really put a video of it on their YouTube channel with English subtitles.  A wonderful way to get the UNICEF message out.  

I have searched everything I can think of and no one thought it important enough to post a video of Mary's speech from this event, the least of which apparently the DRF social media.  Didn't at least Billed Bladet usually have some video from Mary's events?  They didn't post any videos from Mary's October 10th events either.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.