CPF visits Danish soldiers at Camp Valdemar, Latvia

Izzieq

19. april 2023

H.K.H. Kronprinsen besøger de danske soldater i Camp Valdemar. Letland.

19. April 2023

HRH The Crown Prince visits Danish soldiers at Camp Valdemar, Latvia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1681925552951.jpg

1681925553030.jpg

1681925552796.jpg

1681925552871.jpg

1681925552720.jpg

Screenshot_20230419-103216_Instagram.jpg

1681925552590.jpg

Nice surprise to see Frederik making this visit to visit the Danish soldiers.  I get why this visit was not announced until after the fact for security reasons.  Very nice photos.  Frederik in any type of uniform is always a treat.  Also, to give credit when it is due...I appreciate the detailed caption on the DRF's IG post detailing the various activities Frederik engaged in, why he was there and a little background. Also, nice to have 6 photos covering the engagement.  Well done to the DRF IG on this one.  

Just now, Izzieq said:

Nice surprise to see Frederik making this visit to visit the Danish soldiers.  I get why this visit was not announced until after the fact for security reasons.  Very nice photos.  Frederik in any type of uniform is always a treat.  

Nice visit!

His Royal Highness Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark , visited the Danish Battalion in Latvia, greeted by col. S.Gaugers. 
The Crown Prince has served in the Danish military Forsvaret, has a military education, and remains active in the area of defence.

FuGHmlwWYAUmZzj?format=jpg&name=900x900

FuGHmlvWIAAboGC?format=jpg

• mls changed the title to CPF visits Danish soldiers at Camp Valdemar, Latvia
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.