CPF attends Company Programme - DM in Entrepreneurship

mls

26. april 2023

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager i åbningen af Company Programme – DM i Entreprenørskab.

Dansk Industri, Industriens Hus, H.C. Andersens Boulevard 18, København, kl. 09.00.

26. April 2023, 9:00 am

HRH The Crown Prince attends opening of Company Programme - Danish Championships in entrepreneurship.

Confederation of Danish Industry, House of Industry, Copenhagen.

https://cp.ffe-ye.dk/

HRH The Crown Prize was present during the opening and afterwards went around to hear four student pitches from students from Svendborg Tekniske Gymnasium, Øregård Gymnasium, Skive College and Tekniski Skúlin Í Klaksvík. Here he heard about batteries for storing energy, sustainable study tours, anxiety-reducing jewelery and starch from Faroese seaweed.

343724822_1281838289350162_1514853057629

343652632_891651198606298_44280627822847

343063410_1381323585965147_2992624533886

343238918_484845993783301_27088650550679

343300230_884413372626321_48688618411345

I don't understand what has happened to Billed Bladet. Not a word about Crown Prince Frederik's two events today. Nothing.

They used to have at least a few photos of him arriving to events and often also from the events, but for some time now, the coverage

has been really bad. London, last Friday, was a special event, which he attended for the first time. AFAIK, it took BB until next day to

get an article online and the event was early Friday morning.

Not the first time I am wondering...

5 minutes ago, mls said:

I don't understand what has happened to Billed Bladet. Not a word about Crown Prince Frederik's two events today. Nothing.

They used to have at least a few photos of him arriving to events and often also from the events, but for some time now, the coverage

has been really bad. London, last Friday, was a special event, which he attended for the first time. AFAIK, it took BB until next day to

get an article online and the event was early Friday morning.

Not the first time I am wondering...

I am right there with you...it is the same with Mary's events.  Not any of the others though.  Just Mary and Frederik.  The DRF social media platforms is the same though.  By the time they post the couple of photos they do, we've already seen those and more because they don't post exclusive content, they just get it from the photo agencies (TT, Getty) like we do.  I've been wondering for a while. 🤔...... I mean BB even reported incorrectly that he was the one that actually handled the public audience the other day.  

16 minutes ago, Izzieq said:

I mean BB even reported incorrectly that he was the one that actually handled the public audience the other day.  

You mean "She" as in QM? Yes, they did. Not that anyone would know it was CPF without reading that one post.

7 minutes ago, mls said:

You mean "She" as in QM? Yes, they did. Not that anyone would know it was CPF without reading that one post.

Yeah. Sorry, I mean they incorrectly reported that QMII held the public audience when it was actually Frederik that had to step in and do it.  I can speculate as to why it was done so on the "down low" as we say...

Finally.

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/moedte-unge-talenter-pludselig-fortalte-kronprins-frederik-om-prinsesse-isabellas

with a video

"Along the way, he visited, among other things, the stand with students from Øregård Gymnasium, who have worked with sustainable study tours. In this connection, the crown prince, who himself was once a student at the high school in Hellerup, said that Princess Isabella had been on a trip to Florence with her classmates from the ninth grade at Ingrid Jespersen's school, after which he asked with interest how the students would make such a trip more environmentally friendly."

frede_teaser.jpg?ixlib=vue-2.9.1&auto=fo

5CtOaMmu-1280.jpg

Finally!  He looks great!  Lovely that Isabella got to take a trip with her classmates,....just like Christian traveled to Jordan with his.  The best thing is that Frederik can relate to these kids because he has kids about the same age.  Plus, if I may say so...I think the kids look at him like he's actually pretty cool....lol.  He can easily interact with these kids as much as he does with Presidents, PMs, and other adults.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.