Wedding of the Crown Prince of Jordan and Miss Rajwa Khalid Alseif

mls

1. juni 2023

Kronprinsparret deltager i H.K.H. Kronprinsen af Jordan og frøken Rajwa Khalid Alseifs bryllup. Amman, Jordan.

1. June 2023

The Crown Prince Couple attends the wedding of H.R.H the Crown Prince of Jordan and Miss Rajwa Khalid Alseif.

Amman, Jordan.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/jordan/nu-er-bryllupsfejringen-i-gang-i-jordan-kronprins-hussein-og-hans-elskede-rajwa

Crown Prince Hussein and Rajwa will be married at Zahran Palace in the country's capital Amman on Thursday afternoon with the participation of royals from all over the world, including Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary.

After the wedding, the bride and groom are driven in procession to Al Husseiniya Palace through the festively dressed streets. At Al Husseiniya Palace, the groom's father, King Abdullah and Queen Rania, will host a reception and a grand banquet afterwards.

I'm getting confused. I read somewhere that there will only be 140 guests for the wedding but like 1700 for the banquet afterwards.  So are royals only attending the banquet and not the actual ceremony?  

8 minutes ago, Izzieq said:

All I know is that the wedding happens tomorrow at 4 pm Jordanian time.  Later in the evening a banquet will be held.  

Today, 10 hours from now, my time, which is the same as in Jordan.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.