CPF attends change of command parade, Special Operations Command

mls

30. juni 2023

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager i chefskifteparade ved Specialoperationskommandoen.

Flyvestation Aalborg, Thisted Landevej 53, Vadum, kl. 9.15.

30. June 2023, 9:15 am

HRH The Crown Prince attends change of command parade at Special Operations Command.

Aalborg Air Base, Vadum.

1 minute ago, mls said:

Yes, it was. Not a word. Last time he attended there were photos but I can't remember how long it took.

It seems to be a given with his events.  Yet they and BB sure are all over a few other events in the last couple of days...one of which was not even official (I counted at least 6 different articles at BB about a private circus visit) and this morning an event at 10:00 am already has at least 5 different posts and a DRF IG post.  SMDH

Yet they can't manage one photo/post/article about the heir to the throne...who just was number 1 (w/Mary at number 2) in the latest poll as to popularity of DRF members.  Maybe they are waiting for someone else to post photos and then just copy and paste those.  Neither his (nor Mary's) events/engagements get the attention or coverage they deserve and should be afforded given their positions.  Other royal families seem to manage to cover the heir and their spouse just fine. Seems to be a DRF issue.

7 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

Thanks Izzieq. Is there an article with the new poll? 

Here you go.  It was BT that posted about it: https://www.bt.dk/royale/ny-maaling-her-er-det-mest-populaere-medlem-af-kongehuset

Frederik is at 78% (Very Good AND Good combined), Mary is at 75% (Same combination)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.