New Year's levee, Christiansborg Palace

mls

3. januar 2024

H.M. Dronningen afholder nytårskur for det diplomatiske korps.

Christiansborg Slot, kl. 11.30. Kronprinsparret vil også være til stede.

3. January 2024, 11:30 am

New Year’s levee for the diplomatic corps, Christiansborg Palace.

The Crown Prince Couple will also attend.

https://www.kongehuset.dk/en/news/new-years-banquet-and-levees-2024

https://www.billedbladet.dk/video/dronning-margrethe-afholder-nytaarskur-for-det-diplomatiske-korps-paa-christiansborg-slot-for-sidste-gang/IgaQIRXi

- On this day early in the year 2024, it is a great pleasure for me and the crown prince and crown princess to welcome the diplomatic corps here in Denmark at Christiansborg Castle. Many, many times I have hosted the Diplomatic Corps, but this time will be the last time I am the hostess. And I am happy to see so many representatives, all these many countries that have representatives here in Copenhagen. I wish for each of you that it will be a good year. However, there are dark clouds in many areas of the world, and also far from here. But I think we should all be of good cheer and keep hope. Because if we can't maintain hope, then there isn't much hope, said the Queen, among other things, who also emphasized that sometimes reason must give way to hope.

- So I hope for everyone that this year brings new courage and much more courage for each nation and for their cooperation. Happy New Year!

_han3809-1.jpg?auto=format,compress&fit=