HM The King on official business promotion in Poland

mls

some lovely words and photos. 

"These moments will stay with me for a very long time. 🫅🇩🇰🇵🇱 His Majesty King Frederick X is an extremely warm and cordial person. We haven't had such a special guest yet.

Yesterday evening spent with entrepreneurs, today laying the foundation stone for the construction of the new Vestas factory and finally lunch at Villa Lentza in a slightly less formal atmosphere.

The king was impressed by the little surprise. Well, thanks to the courtesy of the State Archives in Szczecin, we showed the king the marriage contract between Zofia, daughter of the Pomeranian prince Bogusław, and Prince Frederick of Holstein, i.e. the future King Frederick I. A beautiful story.

A big smile also appeared on the king's face when he saw his entry in the guest book from 10 years ago. Today he entered again, as a king 👑"

https://www.instagram.com/p/C22xQdzrT-5/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=19794d4f-9126-430f-9117-2b5b98c8711b&img_index=7

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

some lovely words and photos. 

"These moments will stay with me for a very long time. 🫅🇩🇰🇵🇱 His Majesty King Frederick X is an extremely warm and cordial person. We haven't had such a special guest yet.

Yesterday evening spent with entrepreneurs, today laying the foundation stone for the construction of the new Vestas factory and finally lunch at Villa Lentza in a slightly less formal atmosphere.

The king was impressed by the little surprise. Well, thanks to the courtesy of the State Archives in Szczecin, we showed the king the marriage contract between Zofia, daughter of the Pomeranian prince Bogusław, and Prince Frederick of Holstein, i.e. the future King Frederick I. A beautiful story.

A big smile also appeared on the king's face when he saw his entry in the guest book from 10 years ago. Today he entered again, as a king 👑"

https://www.instagram.com/p/C22xQdzrT-5/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=19794d4f-9126-430f-9117-2b5b98c8711b&img_index=7

How lovely.  He's done very well!  All I have seen is praise for his first trip abroad.  I love the warm hug in the first photo at the link!