Summer news 2019

mls

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, mls said:

"Mary de-stressing" (Is that a word?) after "doctors warning"....

Last month they had an article:

https://realityportalen.dk/rcarticle/laege-slaar-alarm-frygt-for-marys-helbred/

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Frealityportalen.dk%2Frcarticle%2Flaege-slaar-alarm-frygt-for-marys-helbred%2F

and bla bla bla...and now they think she is de-stressing.

Thank you!

20 hours ago, mls said:

I posted this earlier in this thread, last Thursday:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzv6TFJg38Q/

"The royals are having a summer party in the sunset"

From local news:

"Rinkenæs Brassband played nice music on the lawn in front of Gråsten Castle the other day. ”It was a great experience. It was one of the Crown Prince Couple's

friends who turned 50, so we were asked to play music already at. 8 in the morning. Several of the children at the castle met up in nightwear to hear the music, ”says Kaj Nielsen, who plays in Rinkenæs Brassband, who met up with 27 musicians."

Could be a party for Jeppe Handwerk because he just had a 50th birthday.

"This morning Rinkenæs Brass Band has played a birthday concert, for a guest at Gråsten Palace.

A very cozy / private event. We feel very honoured and proud to be allowed to come so close to the royal family."

image.png.49fdcc7e4f977a5a7ae54930b9c83dc9.png

I think this guest could be right. On the photos where Isabella is at the riding school, isn't she with one of the Handwerk girls - India or Palma, they look so alike I can't keep them apart. I guess the Handwerks are with F&M at Graasten. Or maybe they were untill Margrethe's arrival? 

26 minutes ago, Hannelore said:

I think this guest could be right. On the photos where Isabella is at the riding school, isn't she with one of the Handwerk girls - India or Palma, they look so alike I can't keep them apart. I guess the Handwerks are with F&M at Graasten. Or maybe they were untill Margrethe's arrival? 

Isabella was on a several day riding camp which started at the end of the first week of July. I have seen several photos from the camp but they don't seem to include the

Handwerk girls. Or Isabella.

The brass band performing and the party was on the 11th, almost a week ago.

Skagen Harbour yesterday - Looks like Chris Meehan and his wife, friends from Australia, next to Frederik. 
She is Danish. I guess that's the Australian yacht that F&M spent the day on at Gråsten.

Edited by mls

On 7/8/2019 at 6:35 PM, mls said:

"On Friday the luxury yacht Miss Silver arrived at Gråsten Harbor, where the Crown Prince family visited the yacht during the weekend.

https://realityportalen.dk/rcarticle/kronprinsessen-samler-familie-og-venner-ferie-fyldt-med-kaerlighed/

"Last week Australian friends came sailing in their newly purchased yacht, Miss Silver, and were accommodated at the castle along with a team of Danish friends. And on Tuesday they all went out on a lovely sail around Flensburg Fjord and Sønderborg Bay."

image.png.a1495af107bf86814abef83e8710ce88.png

image.thumb.png.5aa4fecbc3ee9fdfda13e2e5f6bf5f2f.png

Is that Carina Axelsson?

image.thumb.png.8eb2f0c700e550b46dc6508a7c8e2727.png

image.thumb.png.409e0fbfe40d59d86e1df444af1f970c.png

http://kongehuset.dk/nyheder/kronprinsfamilien-paa-sejlads-med-kongeskibet-dannebrog

"Again this year we have taken our four children on an adventure in Denmark on the Royal Yacht Dannebrog.
Today we tried our hand at blowing glass at the working workshop Backhaus-Brown & Glassmedjen, and then we also visited the carpentry workshop Egeværk.

We were also past the polar scientist Knud Rasmussen's home. My husband could tell many stories about him to the children.

It was a lovely day. 📸 H.R.H. The Crown Princess "

" Today, the Crown Prince couple and their four children began an unofficial sailing on the Royal Yacht Dannebrog.
It is the third year in a row that the Crown Prince family will be sailing to various places in Denmark, and today the Royal Highnesses visited the carpentry

workshop Egeværk, the glass plastery Backhaus-Brown & Glassmedjen and the polar scientist Knud Rasmussen's House in Hundested."

image.png.17f6bad68f3de6383512f49c9d221695.png

Edited by mls

"Today's stop on our voyage on the Royal Yacht was in Kongsøre, where the Frogman Corps is located. This is where I took my education as frogman,

and today I had the pleasure of showing the whole family my former workplace.
It was a great experience to go out in the terrain with the family, find objects using maps, try the obstacles on the obstacle course and finally free play in the water.

A day it will take long to forget. 📸 Crown Prince Couple © ️

image.png.d3cfe65607fa6cbdec2da7dfe484b631.png

So wonderful to get all Frederik's and Mary's own private pictures and tales from their unofficial summer trip with the kids around in all of Denmark's little gems.
It is learning in the very best way. They show their children their land and let them meet and know their countrymen through active play and activities. Must be an great last week of the family’s last week of summer vacation. I enjoy following it!

If you click on the Danish Royal House's Instagram and click on the icon with the Crown at the top - you can see their Instagram stories - videos where the whole family  jumps in the sea from Dannebrog. Watch them with sound on. :) :D 

6 hours ago, JosephineDane said:

So wonderful to get all Frederik's and Mary's own private pictures and tales from their unofficial summer trip with the kids around in all of Denmark's little gems.
It is learning in the very best way. They show their children their land and let them meet and know their countrymen through active play and activities. Must be an great last week of the family’s last week of summer vacation. I enjoy following it!

If you click on the Danish Royal House's Instagram and click on the icon with the Crown at the top - you can see their Instagram stories - videos where the whole family  jumps in the sea from Dannebrog. Watch them with sound on. :) :D 

I am not on instagram and don't have access to the instagram stories, but never mind, many of you will be able to watch the videos.

I think of these trips as semi-private/unofficial summer cruises but without an official programme, which is why the court publishes :

http://kongehuset.dk/nyheder/kronprinsfamilien-paa-sejlads-med-kongeskibet-dannebrog

If this was completely private, they wouldn't post photos from each day. It's an excellent way for the future Crown Prince/King Christian (and his siblings)

to get to know their country, meet all sorts of people and they get an idea as to how an official visit is done but all this in an unofficial and more laid back way at this point.

https://www.bt.dk/underholdning/kronprinsparret-har-taget-deres-to-aeldste-boern-med-paa-smukfest

According to BT, Frederik, Mary, Christian and Isabella has been spotted at 'Smukfest', music festival:

"Crown Prince couple at Smukfest

Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik have Wednesday afternoon arrived at this year's Smukfest with their two oldest children,
Prince Cristian and Princess Isabella."