CPF presents the 2020 & 2021 Brain Prize

mls

25. oktober 2021

H.K.H. Kronprinsen forestår overrækkelse af The Brain Prize 2020 og 2021 og deltager i efterfølgende middag.

Villa Copenhagen, København, kl. 17.45.

25. October 2021, 5:45 pm

HRH The Crown Prince presents The Brain Prize 2020 and 2021 and attends the subsequent dinner.

Villa Copenhagen

The Brain Prize prize is an international brain research prize awarded annually by the Lundbeck Foundation to one or more researchers

who have distinguished themselves by an extraordinary contribution to European brain research.

https://lundbeckfonden.com/en/the-brain-prize

Love how these champagne glasses look!

And the back of his head is more than the DRF website News page has bothered to post or more than BB has had time to report.  But, they did have time to report on the 20th birthday of the Belgian princess while the Belgian King is in Denmark today!  

🤦‍♀️

7 minutes ago, mls said:

Don't you worry...BB will be back with full force this evening, when there are women in nice dresses attending an event in Fredensborg :rolleyes:

This event started more than 12 hours ago and not a peep from BB.

Lol...oh I'm sure BB will be front and center at the doors reporting down to the last rhinestone and piece of glitter.   

Dresses = coverage

Suits and important awards for groundbreaking research = boring and crickets. 

I will say that in that last photo posted Frederik looks amazing!!  

The thing is, BB has had better coverage of the Crown Prince's events. Never as good as the women, but better.

After summer holidays, I think it's been really bad. It's like they forget the man who could be king of Denmark any day.

They do, however, manage to cover all sorts of important news about every single royal they can think of.

7 minutes ago, mls said:

The thing is, BB has had better coverage of the Crown Prince's events. Never as good as the women, but better.

After summer holidays, I think it's been really bad. It's like they forget the man who could be king of Denmark any day.

They do, however, manage to cover all sorts of important news about every single royal they can think of.

Totally agree.  It is like they downplay his engagements and all the work he does.  Mary gets more coverage but even sometimes her engagements are glossed over.  I've noticed the same on the DRF social media platforms.  They both get downplayed.  But it is like Frederik doesn't exist at times.  There is no reason for the drf news page not posting photos from the Brain Prize event.  It is frustrating.  

Amazingly they finally managed to remember their crown prince handed out huge prices last night. 

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/overrakte-kaempe-pris-kronprins-frederik-i-gavehumoer

Of course the DRF social media and other outlets are already all over Joachim's appearance and the press conference for the Germany trip.  My apologies for venting, but I am increasingly more and more frustrated and annoyed and speculative.  

5 hours ago, abbie said:

Yes, they miss an awful lot of Mary and Frederik's visits, but never seem to miss any of Joachim and Marie or for that matter any others royal.  Frederik is such a nice man and so involved with all.

Exactly

3 hours ago, Izzieq said:

Amazingly they finally managed to remember their crown prince handed out huge prices last night. 

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/overrakte-kaempe-pris-kronprins-frederik-i-gavehumoer

But, the first photo is from a previous event and then they are linking to DRF instagram. No photos of him arriving or anything.

I must confess: I sent feedback on BB contact page...but I doubt they care much about non-Danish feedback.

I had thought of sending them a very long message as well...but I do not speak Danish.  

And I just noticed their cover photo is from the sports awards event.  Plus the one article got quickly shoved down the list for another article about Alexandra's dress from the Greek wedding.  But Joachim's event today was covered and was the press conference already.  

4 minutes ago, Izzieq said:

I had thought of sending them a very long message as well...but I do not speak Danish.  

My feedback was not short...;) I wrote in English. While I do understand Danish very well, writing it is another thing. Could have tried Swedish though...

6 minutes ago, mls said:

My feedback was not short...;) I wrote in English. While I do understand Danish very well, writing it is another thing. Could have tried Swedish though...

Maybe I will send some feedback as well in English.  It is beyond frustrating at this point.