50th Birthday of the Crown Princess

Riki

The birthday week is over and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the photos and news and videos! :rose:

There's been lots and lots of lovely ones and it's great that Mary was celebrated properly. Will not mention Rosenborg again....;)

The next two weeks will be very quiet with the family (all of them?) abroad. I wonder what the current restrictions are for, say, Switzerland? They haven't been to Verbier

for two years. Or maybe they will be somewhere else. Who knows.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mls said:

The birthday week is over and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the photos and news and videos! :rose:

There's been lots and lots of lovely ones and it's great that Mary was celebrated properly. Will not mention Rosenborg again....;)

The next two weeks will be very quiet with the family (all of them?) abroad. I wonder what the current restrictions are for, say, Switzerland? They haven't been to Verbier

for two years. Or maybe they will be somewhere else. Who knows.

Yes...it has been an incredible week. I'm wondering when withdrawl will set in. Lol.  It is going to be so quiet. 

I had wondered if the family would do one photo op likd they've done before in exchange for being then left alone.  

Becoming 50 years old is something very special. But that I received so many warm greetings from all over Denmark, the Faroe Islands and Greenland…. and Australia

- I was deeply moved. It's not so bad to be 50 😊

Thank you so much for that - it made me very happy.

The Crown Princess.

2 hours ago, mls said:

Becoming 50 years old is something very special. But that I received so many warm greetings from all over Denmark, the Faroe Islands and Greenland…. and Australia

- I was deeply moved. It's not so bad to be 50 😊

Thank you so much for that - it made me very happy.

The Crown Princess.

Would the flowers be the ones from this article?

https://fyens.dk/artikel/overraskelse-til-privat-kongelig-fest-hobby-gartneren-peter-har-i-et-halvt-år-forberedt-en-helt-særlig-gave-til-kronprinsesse-mary

3 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

That's what the article says "On Saturday, they were ready at Frederik VIII's Palace, where the Crown Princess was to be celebrated. - They should have been used in the official celebration. The Crown Prince suggested that they could be included in all the table decorations, but then it was cancelled, Peter Agger explains and adds: - Now they join their (royal family ed.) private party."

https://via.ritzau.dk/pressemeddelelse/royal-fodselsdag-giver-danskerne-mere-vild-natur?publisherId=11565599&releaseId=13642993

The Danish nature needs help. Therefore, WWF World Wide Fund for Nature gives, with support from Danish foundations, a very special nature gift to the Danes. It happens on the occasion of the president of the organization, H.R.H. The Crown Princess' 50th birthday. The gift consists of four large projects that restore nature areas, establish habitats and give a helping hand to a number of protected and vulnerable Danish animal species.

https://via.ritzau.dk/pressemeddelelse/wwf-verdensnaturfonden-onsker-deres-praesident-hkh-kronprinsessen-tillykke-med-fodselsdagen?publisherId=11565599&releaseId=13642977

• 3 weeks later...
The Greenland magazine Arnanut brings today an interview with Her Royal Highness Crown Princess. In the interview, the Crown Princess talks, among other things, about her first meeting with Greenland, about the family's close relationship with the country and about being a voice for those who have difficulties in society - also in Greenland 🇬🇱
The interview will be released in addition to the Crown Princess's 50th birthday. On this occasion, the Greenland tele- and postal company, Tusass, published the 5th. February a new stamp of His Royal Highness wearing the traditional, Greenland national costume.
FMwrOOJXwAcSFqx?format=png&name=900x900

Interview with Arnanut 

https://sermitsiaq.ag/kl/node/235723?fbclid=IwAR25Q7U2CvPc17DkwFEWvnEgDlb_jzcol8xDtpJefNo8ry7k_3WqR-CNJeY

- And then I look forward to everything that lies ahead of me: To see our children grow up and - when they are ready - create their own family, to enjoy all the new chapters, more visits to Greenland and to become old with my Frederik, says Crown Princess Mary. 

THURSDAY 27 JANUARY 
Postponed: The Mary Foundation’s birthday celebration

On Thursday, 27 January, The Mary Foundation invites cooperating partners and networks to a celebration of the round birthday and The Crown Princess’s efforts as chairperson of The Mary Foundation. The celebration will focus on how The Mary Foundation and the participants can, in looking ahead, jointly contribute to creating a society in which all people feel that they belong.

This event is now scheduled for 23. March

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i Mary Fondens markering af Kronprinsessens 50-års fødselsdag.

Moltkes Palæ, Dronningens Tværgade 2, København.