Royal Run 2023

Izzieq

On 5/24/2023 at 7:16 PM, Paulamary said:

See the program for D.K.H. The Crown Prince and Crown Princess's participation in the Royal Run on 29 May๐Ÿ‘‡

ย 

The Crown Prince arrives in Aabenraa with the Royal Ship Dannebrog at 10:15 and starts the race at 10:45. He himself participates in the One mile distance.

ย 

After the trip in Aabenraa, he continues to Herning, where he arrives at 13:15 and participate in the 5 km distance, which is sent off at 1:45 p.m.

ย 

The tour then continues towards the Royal Run in Copenhagen/Frederiksberg, where the Crown Prince will run 10 km. He shoots the fastest 10 km runners off at 18:55 and runs himself in the heat immediately afterwards.

ย 

The Crown Princess begins her day in Nyborg, where she arrives at 11:15. She will participate in the One Mile distance herself and will start the race approx. at 11:35.

ย 

After the visit to Nyborg, the Crown Princess goes to Nykรธbing Falster, where she arrives at 15:45 and participate in the 5 km distance at 16:15.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsoL7v2R2rg/

ย 

ย Royal Run tomorrow ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

ย 

image.thumb.png.ca169d7336bc5cae763e1dacf8f9df22.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs0ZTeng4aG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

ย 

Dear all

How I've been looking forward to lacing my running shoes again - and what support there is from all sides for this year's Royal Run ๐Ÿ’ช
With over 93,000 registered, we together set a record at this year's race. My family and I are looking forward to meeting you around the country today.

Good Royal Run-dag ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’จ

โœ๏ธ H.R.H. The Crown Prince

ย 

image.thumb.png.8f107d9494103df13a79462aa6acb61a.png

Between the two cities, Nyborg and Nykรธbing Falster, there was some time to spare, which we used to visit the Dodecahedron.

The Dodekalitte is a new, beautiful meeting point on Lolland, where people can go for walks or gather for rock or classical concerts, in a completely unique setting. It is Denmark's largest social art project. Here you can experience how the special nature of the place, the sculptures, the music and the history become a combined experience. And now we're off to Royal Run in Nykรธbing Falster. I'm really looking forward to it.

ย 

โœ๏ธ H.R.H. The Crown Princess.

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs1Bva0tSIG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

ย 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.