Private visit to Australia

Paulamary

"The Royal House's head of communications Lene Balleby confirms that Crown Princess Mary and the Crown Prince couple's youngest children, Prince Vincent, 12, and Princess Josephine, 12, have gone on a long-planned trip to Australia to visit family.

She also informs BILLED-BLADET that Crown Prince Frederik and Princess Isabella, 16, will join the family later due to official commitments and some of the children's schooling.

Prince Christian, 18, is not traveling to Australia this time, as he is in 3rd grade. and has to look after his school."

a nice trip before Christmas in Denmark 

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/kronprinsesse-mary-overrasker-er-rejst-til-australien

7 minutes ago, mls said:

No, they are not. I am sure it's perfectly possible to attend classes/do homework etc online, just as it was during Covid.

Indeed. they could work out a plan. And let's be honest. There is a difference in missing school when your 12 compared to 16 and 18. 

Hope they have a nice trip. Frederik is regent until the 10th. 

Just now, Paulamary said:

Indeed. they could work out a plan. And let's be honest. There is a difference in missing school when your 12 compared to 16 and 18. 

Hope they have a nice trip. Frederik is regent until the 10th. 

And I am sure since the trip has been planned, they made the needed arrangements for their schooling.  Sounds like Frederik and Isabelle should be joining them sometimes next week. 

Did Lena Balleby actually say Frederik and Isabella leave for Aus after the State Council on Tuesday? I thought they might leave today as QM returns home? While Frederik does attend State Councils regularly even if he is not mentioned, he

has missed a few when being on foreign visits.

On 12/9/2023 at 9:46 PM, mls said:

Did Lena Balleby actually say Frederik and Isabella leave for Aus after the State Council on Tuesday? I thought they might leave today as QM returns home? While Frederik does attend State Councils regularly even if he is not mentioned, he

has missed a few when being on foreign visits.

I don't remember if it was specified 

Derfor er kronprinsesse Mary rejst alene til Australien med tvillingerne | BILLED-BLADET (billedbladet.dk)

School and official duties must be looked after

Lene Balleby announces that Crown Prince Frederik and Princess Isabella, 16, will join the family later due to official commitments and some of the children's schooling.

Princess Isabella is a daily high school student in 1st grade at Øregård Gymnasium.

Prince Christian, 18, will not be travelling to Australia this time around, as he is in 3rd grade and has to look after his school.

I think that is the first article that was posted.  So I guess it was assumed that meant after the Council of State on December 12th.  I did not read all the other articles BB was able to crank out from this one announcement.  With nothing else on the calendar for Frederik, I assume he and Isabella will travel to Australia this week. 

It looks like Frederik was present at the State Council on the 12th. This from a Politician's facebook.  "On the way home to read "cases" after a long day of State Council with HM the Queen and HKH the Crown Prince, Economic Accounting, tax negotiations - and finally: hygge with the Venstres Folketinggruppe. "

https://www.facebook.com/v.stephanie.lose/posts/pfbid02gFD5bK4AVGB6Ro3B1ZJCFLtpLP1rBp2gqx7qBrCoYefBVNyjfeLKD3YrMmSaEwDBl

5 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

It looks like Frederik was present at the State Council on the 12th. This from a Politician's facebook.  "On the way home to read "cases" after a long day of State Council with HM the Queen and HKH the Crown Prince, Economic Accounting, tax negotiations - and finally: hygge with the Venstres Folketinggruppe. "

Thank you.

I wish the DRF would just mention him attending in the calendar entry like they do in Norway.

35 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

yes! I dont understand why they dont. 

Or post a photo like they do in Sweden.  I always side eye the calendar handling if the DRF.  Like Sweden and Norway will include if their CP couples held audiences with someone or had a meeting.  But the DRF....crickets.  

https://www.seoghoer.dk/kongelige/frede-er-landet-i-new-zealand-genforenet-foer-jul

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12866977/A-royal-reunion-Prince-Frederik-flies-New-Zealand-separate-plane-meet-Princess-Mary-twins-month-affair-scandal.html

Is that really Isabella in one of the pics?

New Zealand - Queenstown

Mary, 51, was spotted touching down in a private jet alongside her youngest children, Princess Josephine and Prince Vincent, both 12.

Meanwhile her husband Frederik, 55, arrived with their second eldest child Princess Isabella, 16,

78989377-12866977-It_appears_she_will_be

78989391-0-image-m-9_1702612030523.jpg 78989393-0-image-m-11_1702612045714.jpg

78989381-12866977-image-a-14_17026123982 78989387-12866977-image-a-15_17026123982

"It was an honour to welcome Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, Princess Josephine and Prince Vincent to the Sydney Harbour Bridge during their time in Australia last week. We hope you enjoyed your special family time on the iconic 'Coathanger'! "

GBdCdU8XoAAXMRx?format=jpg&name=medium

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.