Additions to the calendar

mls

13. marts 2023

H.M. Kongen deltager i Urparade ved Den Kongelige Livgarde og overrækker "Kongens Ur".

Livgardens Kaserne, Gothersgade 100, København, kl. 10.00.

13. March 2024, 10:00 am

H.M. The King attends the Watch Parade at the Royal Life Guards and presents the "King's Watch"

Royal Life Guards Barracks, Copenhagen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/16/2024 at 10:44 PM, Riki said:

In March the King and Queen will host two dinners in Christian VII's palais. On 11th March an honour medal dinner (which Queen Margrethe will also attend) and one week later a state council dinner.

There was a change of venue: The Badge of Honour dinner will now be hosted in F+M's own residence, Frederik VIII's palais. No change for the State Council dinner yet.

4 hours ago, Riki said:

There was a change of venue: The Badge of Honour dinner will now be hosted in F+M's own residence, Frederik VIII's palais. No change for the State Council dinner yet.

Which means we won't see them arrive like we always do.  Will there at least be photos?  

44 minutes ago, Izzieq said:

Which means we won't see them arrive like we always do.  Will there at least be photos?  

Hope so. Nothing in the press releases so far.

21. marts 2024

Kongeparret deltager i åbningen af udstillingen ”FREDERIK 10. – Konge af i morgen”.

Amalienborgmuseet, Christian VIII’s Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 15.00.

22. marts 2024

H.M. Kongen deltager i Selskabet for Naturlærens Udbredelses 200-års jubilæum.

Den Sorte Diamant, Søren Kirkegaards Plads 1, København, kl. 14.00.

2. maj 2024

Kongeparret går officielt om bord på Kongeskibet Dannebrog.

Nordre Toldbod, København, kl. 12.00.

29. maj 2024

H.M. Kongen modtager nyudnævnte premierløjtnanter fra Søværnet.

Kongeskibet Dannebrog, Bøje 1, København, kl. 10.00.

2 hours ago, Izzieq said:

"like we always do"?

AFAIR there were never many pics in connection with this event. There was more info once because of the new gala uniform for ladies. And I think once we saw F+M arrive when the dinner was held in Fredensborg Palace. But when I searched Kongehuset's website not one gallery came up.

I have the feeling this isn't going to change, only the venue is different.

8 minutes ago, Riki said:

AFAIR there were never many pics in connection with this event. There was more info once because of the new gala uniform for ladies. And I think once we saw F+M arrive when the dinner was held in Fredensborg Palace. But when I searched Kongehuset's website not one gallery came up.

A few galleries ("Galleri") comes up

https://www.kongehuset.dk/search?searchTerm=Hæderstegnsmiddag&currentPage=3

9 hours ago, Riki said:

Will be nice to see a change of rooms for this event. From the galleries it looks like a pretty big room. 

39 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

Will be nice to see a change of rooms for this event. From the galleries it looks like a pretty big room. 

Do we know which room it is being held in?

That's a beautiful room.  I watched the documentary on the remodel of the place and those etched mirrors are stunning.  It was a really interesting documentary. 

I noticed some calendar additions for May....

Seems the king couple officially board the royal yacht in May 2nd.  And Frederik has a couple more entries for May as well. 

8 hours ago, Izzieq said:

That's a beautiful room.  I watched the documentary on the remodel of the place and those etched mirrors are stunning.  It was a really interesting documentary. 

I have a very nice, big book about the renovation which is very interesting. Excellent photos and history of the palace.

15 hours ago, mls said:

22. marts 2024

H.M. Kongen deltager i Selskabet for Naturlærens Udbredelses 200-års jubilæum.

Den Sorte Diamant, Søren Kirkegaards Plads 1, København, kl. 14:00

That's interesting because Queen Margrethe is or was the patron of SNU. Perhaps the King will take over this patronage?

3 minutes ago, Riki said:

That's interesting because Queen Margrethe is or was the patron of SNU. Perhaps the King will take over this patronage?

I noticed. I hope a list of patronages will be published at some point. At the moment, the lists of the old ones are still there.

15. marts 2024

H.M. Kongen modtager ambassadøren fra Indien i afskedsaudiens.

Christian VII's Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 11.00.

15. March 2024, 11:00 am

HM The King receives the ambassador of India in a farewell audience.

Christian VII Palace, Amalienborg

On 3/7/2024 at 9:59 AM, Riki said:

The State Council dinner will now also be hosted in Fredrrik VIII's Palais.

On 3/7/2024 at 7:14 AM, mls said:

2. maj 2024

Kongeparret går officielt om bord på Kongeskibet Dannebrog.

Nordre Toldbod, København, kl. 12.00.

https://www.sn.dk/helsingoer-kommune/kongeparret-kommer-til-helsingoer/?fbclid=IwAR2MuLRzAsk1cBk8c87gASAQVrK1KX0gfIoE7OKCse61agUd7x4DpGYqCb4

"On Thursday 2 May, the Royal Ship Dannebrog will dock at the Kongekajen in Elsinore, and here HM King Frederik and HM Queen Mary will be on board.

This is what mayor Benedikte Kiær (K) writes in a post on Facebook.

Here she reveals that the royal couple will, according to the plan, sail past Kronborg at around 3 p.m., where a salute will be fired. Here, after around 3.15 p.m., the royal ship docks at Kongekajen, where the mayor will look forward to Helsingør welcoming.

- I am looking forward to us jointly giving HM King Frederik 10 and HM Queen Mary a warm welcome to Helsingør, she writes in the post."

They board the royal yacht (I believe which starts the sailing season) a couple of days before the State Visit to Sweden to which they will travel via the royal yacht.  

23. maj  2024

H.M. Kongen deltager i konference ved Kong Frederiks Center for Offentlig Ledelse.

Aarhus Universitet. Bartholins Allé 3, Aarhus, kl. 9.00.

23. May 2024, 9:00 am

HM The King attends a conference at King Frederik Center for Public Leadership.

University of Aarhus.