General news about F&M 2023

Paulamary

Well...I feel for Mary who gave up her life in Australia and has given 2 decades of her life to this life in DK.  I also feel for his kids.  How hurtful to all of them.  Incredibly disappointing that after more than 2 decades he does this.  He should make a statement and apologize to the DRF, DK and his family.  

Like I said, I feel for Mary and his kids who obviously adore him. But he's really gone and ruined it all. 

It's been real for how long it lasted.  

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lecturas is a garbage magazine.  Like the French tabloid, Voici, Lecturas makes money from sensationalism and lies.

Per her lawyer:

We require you to proceed to issue the following:

Firstly, a statement rectifying and denying what was said in the aforementioned article within a maximum period of 24 hours following receipt of this communication, in all its digital media, without comments or apostilles, the following text: "In relation to the statements and insinuations spread in the magazine LECTURAS on November 8 about an alleged relationship between HRH Federico of Denmark and Genoveva Casanova, you must rectify the aforementioned information as it is false and absolutely untrue, wanting to make it clear that there has never been a romantic relationship between Mrs. Casanova and the Prince and we regret the damage caused by its publication.

Secondly, we also urge you to publish an article within a maximum period of 7 calendar days, in the next printed issue of said publication, with a space of equal (or greater) relevance and diffusion, that rectifies and denies it.

If within the indicated period the rectification has not been published or disclosed or has been done without respecting the provisions of the aforementioned Law 2/1984, we will be forced to initiate the legal actions that best proceed in Law in defense of the interests and rights of our represented.

Sincerely,

Emilio Ramírez Matos

Unfortunately, the successful State Visit from Spain has been overshadowed by gossip and lies spread by Lecturas.  All for what?  Money?  Disgusting.

I wouldn't be surprised if this story is a hoax. Why would the story break during the Royal Visit? It seems like a set-up by a trashy magazine with cropped and edited pictures. He and Mary looked happy together in the pictures posted in the media during and up to the end of the Royal Visit.

• 1 month later...

New survey shows Mary and Frederik enjoy popularity ratings of 85% and 84%

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/ny-maaling-afsloerer-kronprinsparrets-popularitet-det-siger-danskerne

BB does not mention it but the survey also rated Christian's popularity in the high 70s percentage wise.  

Here is another article 

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/indland/ny-maaling-viser-hoej-opbakning-til-kronprinsparret

13 hours ago, Izzieq said:

New survey shows Mary and Frederik enjoy popularity ratings of 85% and 84%

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/ny-maaling-afsloerer-kronprinsparrets-popularitet-det-siger-danskerne

BB does not mention it but the survey also rated Christian's popularity in the high 70s percentage wise.  

Here is another article 

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/indland/ny-maaling-viser-hoej-opbakning-til-kronprinsparret

Not bad at all I'd say. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.