General news about F&M 2023

Paulamary

That's sweet of him. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

My wife and I have our wedding anniversary today. A very special day for both of us, as we like to mark - also with our four children.

This year the day coincides with Mother's Day. Therefore, special loving greetings to you, Mary, as wife and mother.

And at the same time, I would like to say happy mother's day to all the mothers around the whole country.

✍️ H.R.H. The Crown Prince.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The royal yacht Dannebrog arrived in Bornholm early today, with Frederik on board

for a hunt.

The crown prince has inherited the tradition of going to the premiere of the Bornholm buck hunt from his father, Prince Henrik, who for many years was a faithful guest at the tradition-rich event.

https://www.tv2bornholm.dk/?newsID=258846

https://www.tv2bornholm.dk/?newsID=258848

https://play.tv2bornholm.dk/?area=specifikTV&id=862213#862213

imageRender?kilde=&imageID=%20139600&siz

ImageDB.aspx?imageID=862212&Format=webtv

2_202351611342.jpg?Width=1020

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 8:25 AM, mls said:

Sounds like a good thing to do!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp2ssWnDTyG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Short video

image.png.6f7fe447f9ad840282cf45834c238699.png

Our children are not always equally excited about visiting museums, churches or listening to history stories. It becomes easier when the storyteller has great empathy and when the story is about your own family.

The monarchy is deeply rooted in Danish history and culture. History is an important cornerstone for understanding the times we live in, who we are as a people, and what binds us. Our children grow up with history on the walls and in the hallways, yet we as parents and crown prince couples want to pass on history to the next generation (and refresh our own) in an exciting way.

We have therefore started a series of tours of Danish castles and museums, where director Thomas Thulstrup from Kongernes Samling talks about Danish history based on Danish kings and queens through time. First stop was Rosenberg Castle, where we heard about the Oldenborgs and the time from elective monarchy to absolute monarchy to constitutional monarchy.

And it was a great joy for all six of us.

✍️The crown prince couple.

Wonder if they ever did any more of these tours.  It was never mentioned again.  

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvASrO3NZo5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

What an achievement by Jonas Vingegaard 🇩🇰 👏

I have just congratulated 📞 him on an absolutely outstanding Tour de France. Now all that remains is to receive the salute and tribute in Paris tomorrow 🍾🥂

✍️ H.R.H. the Crown Prince.

• 2 weeks later...

Der sker ting og sager ved Kancellihuset: Nu bekræftes det, at Frederik og Mary har gang i spændende byggeprojekt | BILLED-BLADET (billedbladet.dk)

Full article at link - 

Things are happening at the Chancellery House: Now it is confirmed that

Frederik and Mary are working on exciting construction projects

It has been well underway with a very interesting project in an old building at the Chancellery House in Fredensborg. A very special place has been through a proper transformation. There is still just the last thing to do before everything is ready

The locals have noticed that it is going on at the Crown Prince family's home in the Chancellery House at Fredensborg Palace.

Mary and Frederik can rejoice in renovation

Now things are happening at the Chancellery House, and it must be gratifying to the Crown Prince Couple and perhaps also their children to see the building project take shape in this way.

To BILLED-BLADET, the Royal Danish House's communications department confirms that it is a question of renovating an old workshop building, which will be used as an annex in the future.

Who will use the new annex is unknown, but many locals are guessing and guessing these days.

Nice photos. Disappointed in the program tbh.  I expected more for Christian's 18th.  More on the level of what Ingrid Alexandra got for her 18th.  

Now I wonder if there will even be more formal photos with orders.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • mls changed the title to General news about F&M 2023
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.