Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik - Part 10

video

H.M. Dronningen deltog lørdag den 24. maj 2014 sammen med H.M. Dronning Sonja i festmøde og seminar på Schæffergården arrangeret af Fondet for Dansk-Norsk Samarbejde.

I videoen ses ankomsten, afsløring af kunstner Morten Strædes skulptur "DOBBELTLEGEME" samt overrækkelse af særudgave af Ludvig Holbergs "Dannemarks og Norges Geistlige og Verdslige Staat". Arrangementet fandt sted i anledning af markeringen af 200-året for Norges første frie forfatning.

Rettigheder: Christian Meyer, Kongehuset

all the best Mitchell :rose:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

H.K.H. Prinsgemalen deltog torsdag den 30. oktober 2014 i kulturelt arrangement i Prinsens Livregiments Soldaterforening og læste herunder op af egne digte. I videoen ses oplæsningen af en af digtene. Rettigheder: Christian Meyer, Kongehuset.

all the best mitchell :rose:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Court has sent out a press release in connection with the tragic events in Copenhagen last night,

where 2 men were killed and several policemen/PET agents were wounded in a terrorist attack.

kongehuset.dk:

HM The Queen's statement about the weekend’s events

In connection with the weekend’s events, HM The Queen states the following:

“It is with sorrow that I learn of the extent of the incidents of the last 24 hours. My thoughts go out to the killed film director and the young security guard from the Jewish community who became targets of the perpetrator’s acts. I send my deepest sympathy to the relatives and to the wounded police officers.

I wish to direct thanks to the police and the authorities for their quick and effective efforts.

It is important that we, in such a serious situation, stand together and uphold the values that Denmark is founded upon.”

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived